** DEJA Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek - Sat Mar 22 2014 **

• What part of the park will we be riding? East, West, South, or Northeast?

I used to think about buying a fuel-efficient vehicle.<br />Then I remembered I have a Jeep and can drive over sh*t.

• All good replies on the trail gear, but if you don't have a particular item let us know and someone else in the group can cover you this time. Anyone who hasn't been to RC before should go to their web site www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.com and check out the Membership/Waiver form. This form can be completed at the park or you can download it and fill it out before hand. You will have to pay the annual RC membership fee, $15.00 per person (I think) and the daily charge of $35.00. The park office opens at 8:00 and we try to get on the trails between 8:30 and 9:00 and be off the trails, aired up, loaded up and on the road home before 5:00. If you are on the list and can't make it, remove yourself and if you can't make it at the last minute or are running late please call or text me at 443-480-1682, we normally try to meet in front of the registration office. I'm not planning to ride on the Northeast Property unless the majority of the group chooses to do so, or Tim and Stomper want to lead a second group, so don't pay the additional $10.00. Now is the time to discuss this. Pack a lunch!

ps. East, West, South

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Thanks for the info Randy... see you Saturday morning at the Lodge at 4:30 :o

I used to think about buying a fuel-efficient vehicle.<br />Then I remembered I have a Jeep and can drive over sh*t.

• Guys Tim and I are out for this weekend. We have a bunch of issues that came up on the pre trip inspection. Hopefully we can make the April date.

[li]Hookedonthebay (tentative)[/li]
      [li]YJDave +3 kids greens/blues[/li]
      [li]TheDarkSide/mother either ridding shot gun with mom in the jku or bringing xj. Greens/blues[/li]
      [li]Shorebird+Mudflaps[/li]
      [li]Q&TLJ Greens/Blues (friends of Shorebird)[/li]
      [li]Freckles523 Greens/Blues [/li]

• [li]Hookedonthebay[/li]
      [li]YJDave +3 kids greens/blues[/li]
      [li][size=1em]Shorebird+Mudflaps[/size][/li]
      [li]Q&TLJ Greens/Blues (friends of Shorebird)[/li]
      [li]Freckles523 Greens/Blues[/li]

Im out, unless I can hitch a ride up and back with someone in smyrna, And rock there right seat all day.

• Sorry to lose you guys, but it still looks like a good group. See you Sat!!

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's

Edited once, last by shorebird ().

• I will have a right seat open for anyone who wishes to ride along at the park. I will have two teenagers in the back seat

Don't follow me, you won't make it....

Edited once, last by hookedonthebay ().

• JGillRN96 and Guns003, can we add you to the final list? Hope so.

• Yes you can add me. Leaving for Hampton Inn in Pine Grove in 20 minutes. See you around 0830. I will be the one with 2 daughters in the Black ZJ,
    Ages 10 and 6.
    John

• Bob I will see you at 630 at the wawa. If anyone is in the Newark area or Maryland area near fairhill I will be leaving my house around 5:45ish. Just north of the Lewisville post office on 841 if you want to caravan up that way.
    Dave
    443-553-7753

• Bob I will see you at 630 at the wawa. If anyone is in the Newark area or Maryland area near fairhill I will be leaving my house around 5:45ish. Just north of the Lewisville post office on 841 if you want to caravan up that way.
    Dave
    443-553-7753

See ya there, it's going to be a good day !

• good morning, Bob. Sorry I didn't check the board last night. I'll look for you at the Wawa.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!