WTB: Cheap Used TJ Tonneau Cover

• It's a long shot but I was wondering if anyone had a old TJ Tonneau Cover. Preferably something used but not completely torn up but cheap as possible. I have a low budget but I'm working on an idea of creating a half bed cover and mounting just a 3rd seat so I can still get my little man around without having the top closed up but also don't have to worry about storage for my fire gear, tools, etc.....
    I know soft cover is not the safest for storage but I gave a couple ideas to make It more secure and it will be the best for me for easy removal to get my dogs around as well.

Yes this all sounds crazy but I think I'm on to something.

So yea, if so message me here or call me 302-222-1906.

• I think i have a spice one that was sold to me as a yj deck cover but it definately doesnt fit. Im sure its for a tj. $40. Its in near new condition. If u want it ill have to dig it out to make sure i still have it.

• I think i have a spice one that was sold to me as a yj deck cover but it definately doesnt fit. Im sure its for a tj. $40. Its in near new condition. If u want it ill have to dig it out to make sure i still have it.

I might have one, Ill let ya know if anything changes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!