FS: Misc Jeep and other parts + Free Stuff

• All prices negotiable. I have pics of everything and part numbers if needed. Thanks

FOR SALE:

Richmond Lock Right DANA 44 Locker NEW $180

Warn Manual Hubs $80

2 x Sets Jeep Rims $150 per set

15 in rim with free tire $25

2 X 5150 Bilstien shocks $180 as set

2 X Procomp Shocks $75 as set

Stock Wiper arms off a 92 XJ $10 as set

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]XJ Roof Bar $20[/size][/font]

Hella 500 Lights 2 sets $40 per set

KEM Foot actuated high beam switch $5

Fel-pro Gasket set 318 $20

Motor mounts 318 $20

Edelbrock performer intake 318/360 $200

Edlebrock performer series Carburetor 600 CFM $215

318 Engine bored 40 over partially rebuilt/ needs TLC
    new cam, new crank, piston rings.
    Was running when pulled, now is apart. $100

FREE:

[size=2]4 X Bridgestone Dueler 215 x 75 x 15 minimal tread[/size]

31 X 10.50 X 15 Baja Claw very little tread

• Interested in the manual locking hubs. What are they for?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I bought them for a Dana 44, I'll get the info off the box and let you know if they work for anything else. What axle do you have?

• Do you have pics of the 5 free tires? I didn't see any on the Imgur link. I have a friend who's in need of a set as she has some bulges in her tires.

text- 302-seven five zero- zero 3 3 eight
    email- jeremiah . miller816 at gmail . com

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• They are free so I didn't take any pictures but I can when I get home tonight and text them to you then. Id like to stress the Baja claw is a spare only and the 4 Duelers are close to being ice skates. I have a Wrangler with great tread on the $25 rim but the sidewall is destroyed.

I bought them for a Dana 44, I'll get the info off the box and let you know if they work for anything else. What axle do you have?

I have a Dana 44 from Waggoneer with Scout outer shafts (which I believe are 27 spline).

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Looks like it will work. I bought them for my 84 ramcharger.https://www.warn.com/truck/hubs/application_chart.shtml

• If they are 27 spline then I dont know if it will work. The Scout and Dodge 44 used a 19 Spline. This is all from the chart.

• interested in the lights. nights or days better to pick em up? i work a rotating schedule so let me know, can do sometime next week

I work til 5 everyday and am home by 6. I can bring them to work in St. Georges and you can grab them from me during the day.

• Everything still for sale. I will think about giving discounts just name your price. Thanks

• PM sent.

I used to think about buying a fuel-efficient vehicle.<br />Then I remembered I have a Jeep and can drive over sh*t.

• What did the Bilstein shocks and the Pro Comp shocks come off of? What size lift? Are they sets of 4? Email me at jvasiliadis@energizer.com

Thanks!
    John

2003 Jeep Rubicon - 33x12.50x15 Good Year Duratrac Tires, 15x10 MT Classic Locks, 2&quot; Body Lift, 2&quot; BB, Warn Front Bumper, Garvin Wilderness ATS Series Rear Bumper System, Body Armor Extreme Rock Rails, Nth Degree Tummy Tucker Skid Plate, Skid Row Engine Skid Plate, Lower Control Arm Skid Plates and Gas Tank Skid Plate, Teraflex Quick Disco&#039;s, Uniden Pro 520xl CB, 3&#039; Firestik Antenna, BW Flat Fender Flares, Tom Woods DS, Currie Rear Adjustable Arms, 4.0 L 6 Cyl

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!