98 jeep 4.0 stock fuel injectors Free ( GONE )

• The only reason I changed them was to try the mustang 4 nozzle Ones which I like so these six are free to a good home. They worked smoothly when I took them out. :driving:

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

Edited once, last by Photontraveler ().

• Any noticeable gains with the mustang ones?

I was wondering the same thing. I talked to a guy at a jamboree a couple of years back that did the conversion, he said that he was getting a fair amount of torque over the stock injectors. Pretty sure they were injectors for a 5.0

• The most noticeable thing is the MPG. At least three more at this time.........The computer corrects the amount of fuel but the increased atomization that is produced from 4 nozzles vs one is producing more torque. I get an easy 50 miles more per tank of fuel. I'm very happy..........She idles a little smoother also. I believe these injectors mix the air and fuel better...................Awesome plug and play conversion. I did this conversion to a TJ in a hurry and one leaked.......The trick seems to be take your time, don't force anything, use plenty of trans fluid after you make everything squeeky clean. I used a battery terminal cleaner and carb cleaner on the fuel rail holes and the holes in the head...........................If everything doesn't slide in with minimal pressure something is wrong........................Ask me how I know. :bang: This time the conversion was done on a Cherokee Sport.

"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars."

Edited once, last by Photontraveler ().

• Im not sure what year but I'll get the part number and post it.

• Im not sure what year but I'll get the part number and post it.

BOSCH type 3 Number 0280155703................ Caution: Some of these injectors are way overpriced. You should be able to get a rebuilt set for around $110.00 for all six.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!