Junk yard run!

• Didn't know exactly where to post this but here it is.

I'm going to be hitting up some JYs tomorrow in search of some new (to me) front seats and some misc items. I'm going to stop by the one on 13 between Odessa/Smyrna, then old airport road, then B&H. If anyone would like me to keep an eye out for something on particular let me know. If you want me to pick it up that may be a possibility as well. If ya wanna tag along I wouldn't mind the company. I plan on starting after the coffee meet so probably around 10ish. I'll be working my way north from there.

Text is best @ 302-750-zero 3 three eight

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Well I left the meeting a little later than planned but it was fun hanging out. Had a little trouble finding the JY in cheswold so I gave up on it. Mid Del is closed on the weekends. We're heading to the beach this afternoon so the search will continue another day. Hit me up if you're looking for anything in particular.

• There's one somewhere if you turn onto 42 and turn to follow the train tracks but ithas been years since I've been to it. I'm not sure if it's still there and don't know the name of it. Okay have turned the wrong way following the tracks though. I'll hit up the northern ones probably Monday!

• B&h keeps their pick pull yard stocked well. I been wanting to hit a few of them myself. If u want to meet up this weekend and see what we can find. Also there is a-1 on 40 in right over the bridge in Harford County they have a nice pick and pull yard.

• ^^^ Beat me to it... :up:

Ive never seen a wrangler in a pick n pull! Where is this place?

On the east-bound side of Rt. 40 between Elkton and North East. It's a huge place!

I've been doin a little research and I will be ready to make a JY run soon too if ya'll want some company.

B&h keeps their pick pull yard stocked well. I been wanting to hit a few of them myself. If u want to meet up this weekend and see what we can find. Also there is a-1 on 40 in right over the bridge in Harford County they have a nice pick and pull yard.

I'm game! I called MidDel and they had 2 Cavs I'm going to look at pulling seats out of but I still need to find other items. Trying to find an older style Pathfinder swing carrier, a good PDC/relay block, CJ style door handles (for gtownyj), maybe a higher amp alt.... the list goes on and on! Too bad my wallet doesn't. :laughing:

Hopefully I'll have the Jeep up and running by this weekend but even if I don't I can swipe the wife's SUV for a while. I'd like to get down there as early as possible. I just called and their hours on Saturday are 8a-3p and they cut off at 2p. Meet somewheres along the way or there? Breakfast before?

• The NJ was there on Saturday. It was gray and looked fairly complete. The Wranglers are along the path behind the office, the MJ was with the Cherokees, Rams, Dakotas and Grands where is says 'Jeep' on the map.

• I'd like to find an electric Dan to replace the oem clutch fan too and maybe a 136 alternator.

What?!? :shrug: Not sure they specialize in robotics yet. :razz:

Well, they open at 8am so that would be a good time for me to be there. :laughing: Anyone interested in meeting for breakfast beforehand?

• IHOP @ Fox Run opens at 7a. There's also a small diner at Salem Church Rd and 40 that had good breakfast. I'd have to check them out as I haven't been there in a while. They were 24hrs but I'll check into it and get back on that. Chikfila in Elkton? There's a place right across from EL's Tires but I've never been there before. Also the Elkton Diner...

• Albrights junkyard in north east used to be great when I was fixing camaros and trans ams. They charged next to nothing for parts when you pulled it and most of the time if they didn't know what it was they would give it to you. It was off of 272 heading towards Oxford make a left at the Nazarene campground and follow the road trough the s turn and it's on the right behind a few houses.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!