Lookin for a NP231

• Broke somthin in my NP231, so the TJ is currently a lawn decoration. Lookin for a case that works so I can just swap my sye around and be done with it. Thanks in advance

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• Need to know engine and trans to get the correct one. Btw they are real easy to rebuild. If u want to pull there are several people here that have rebuilt them and we can help.

• Maybe I will do that, I'll get it pulled and see what is broke, it's a 2.5 5spd btw

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• Btw whats it doing that its broke. Sometimes its just linkage sometimes if it been run low on oil it will burn up the pads on the shift forks and stretch the chain.

• Need to know engine and trans to get the correct one. Btw they are real easy to rebuild. If u want to pull there are several people here that have rebuilt them and we can help.

^^x2^^ When my tcase bit the dust, I took it up to Aaron and he rebuilt it in about 30 mins. I think that was b/c he slowed down to teach me what he was doing. A new chain from Qtec was just under $100 IIRC.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!