October 18 Rausch Creek Trail Ride

• Gonna try this again, third time's the charm!!

1. Slowpoke
    2. Daddanelena
    3. 92Renagade
    4. Shorebird

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• I really wanted to make this ride, but I ran into a problem with a watermaker on a boat leaving for points south on Sunday and the part won't ship overnight from California till around noon today. I'm gonna do my best to get it done Friday, but If not I'm gonna have to work Sat. I'll post up either way on Friday night. :(

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's

• Sorry Guys but i'm out seems I forgot my girlfriends 20 year high school reunion is 10/18 and I need to be in Villanova by 6pm. :bang: :bang: :bang:

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• I got the job done and I'm ready to ride if everyone that's left can make it. I can't make it any other dates this month and my frequent rider pass runs out on the 20th. I'll be watching the forum, please post up if you all can make it. Aaron or Dee. if Jay and Wayne can't make it maybe I can grab a right seat and use my pass. Just plan B!

• Looks like it's happening! We will be starting a little later, so if anyone else shows up, just hang out, we'll be there.

• Everyone but the few that went missed a real nice day at rc. Weather was great and the trees were in full color. Dee and I went for the hard stuff and basically ran the full park even though there were a billon other jeeps there for wheeling for warriors event. Only problem we had was dee stabbing the radiator and fan with a 1" branch. It was the end of the day so I pulled her back to the trailer. We crossed passed with Randy's group a few times which was cool and they looked like they were having a good time.

• Everyone but the few that went missed a real nice day at rc. Weather was great and the trees were in full color. Dee and I went for the hard stuff and basically ran the full park even though there were a billon other jeeps there for wheeling for warriors event. Only problem we had was dee stabbing the radiator and fan with a 1" branch. It was the end of the day so I pulled her back to the trailer. We crossed passed with Randy's group a few times which was cool and they looked like they were having a good time.

If I wasnt so lazy and had fixed my jeep from big dogs I would have made it out. Sounds like you 2 had a good day!

• It was a beautiful day!! Our planned late start worked out for the best. When I arrived the line for registration was the longest I've ever seen, but by the time we all got there it was down to a more reasonable length. Our group was me, daddanelena, and slowpoke. All three Jeeps are pretty comparable and driver experience is about the same, so the trail choice was easy. Even we got a late start we were able to cover a lot of ground. Here's a trail list. New trail to C, Walk in the Park, CV trail, crossed paths with Aaron and Dee, 4, 8, bypass to West Property, 10a, Rock Creek crossing to 13, chatted with Aaron and Dee as they entered Otters, the 12's, 20, back to East Property, Three Hills to C, out the new C trail and back to the reg area.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!