WTB or WTT: Sun visor bracket

• So the plastic clip -- the part securing the metal rod to the windshield frame -- on my driver side sun visor broke on the 98 TJ. The local dealership informs me that I must buy the entire sun visor assembly.....the only problem being that it is no longer manufactured.

I'd like to know if anyone has an unused driver side sun visor. I obviously only need the bracket, not the vinyl visor itself.

Proposition: I just ordered four round floor pan drain plugs. I only need two. In a perfect world, I'll find someone who needs a couple of those plugs and who has the bracket. I'll trade the visor bracket for two drain plugs and a first round draft pick. Anyone? Please don't make me buy an entire sun visor!

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• While I'm not sure you should give up hope that someone has an extra visor while simultaneously needing floor pan plugs, I would consider picking up a bracket kit as an alternate option. Probably cheaper than the whole visor.

http://bit.ly/1rGMUCc
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-97-02-TJ-Wrangler-Sun-Visor-Repair-Bracket-Kit-/261554088186?fits=Make%3AJeep|Model%3AWrangler

• I took my visors off when the cage was installed. I may still have them in my garage. I'll check tonight and let you know Jim. If so, you can have them.

• I took my visors off when the cage was installed. I may still have them in my garage. I'll check tonight and let you know Jim. If so, you can have them.

Thanks Billy. No particular rush. I will insist on giving you something in return. If you don't need drain plugs, I'll teach you all I know about offroad driving. Shouldn't take long.

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• Sorry I forgot to look that night. Well these work Jim? They need to be big-time cleaned but are in good shape otherwise.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!