2011+ JK Tuffy tailgate enclosure

• This is the model intended for a 2dr JK with the back seat installed, but can be used in either model with or without seats if you just need a secure storage area. When the tailgate is closed, this makes a safe spot to store stuff with the top off. Selling it because I want to install the 4dr model (my back seat is in the garage!).

For stock photos and info... http://www.quadratec.com/products/14036_001X_PG.htm I think this is missing a section of rubber edging trim, but I'm not sure. Retails for $197, asking $125.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• bump! The 4-door sized one is installed in my JK, so I really have no need for this one.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• I will be at the JfJ event tomorrow. If you're willing to take $100 cash for it, I'll buy it. I understand it's definitely worth more, but I can only come up with $100 right now.

• I'm working night shifts all weekend, I can't make the event.

Jerry / Whatevah

• I'm off this weekend and can probably find time to meet if anybody wants it. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

• Post-Christmas bump

Jerry / Whatevah

• Must have missed your post in the holiday mess... working Christmas then 4 night shifts in a row for New Years... ouch.

It's not hard, but it is a tight fit. Well, it has to be for security. I guess it would probably take 5-10 minutes depending on how you're feeling. You're messing with several bolts on the floor for the vertical piece and it's a tight fit for the horizontal piece where it tucks under the body rail.

Jerry / Whatevah

• Bump, still available. Make a fair offer! Also have the 4-door size available, my 12v fridge needs the space. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

• I'd be interested in the 4dr version. Was about to order it from quadratec. Was talking to Brian Frank about this at work and then he found this post and suggested that I talk to you about it to confirm its still available. I am assuming the 4dr version if still available is http://www.quadratec.com/products/14036_0003_07.htm.

No, it's the fixed version: http://www.quadratec.com/products/14036_00XX_PG.htm But, yes... 'tis available.

Jerry / Whatevah

• 4Dr version is gone! Please, somebody take the 2dr model... I need the space.

Jerry / Whatevah

• Somebody, make an offer!

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!