Looking for a good Northern Delaware Body Shop for Wranglers

• Hello DEJA family, I'm looking for some help finding a good Auto body shop for my 1999 Wrangler. My son did a bad thing and let his buddy drive and wreck my Jeep..... yes.... My Jeep, not his. It has a lot of front end damage, Hood, both fenders, and frame, but didn't get to the engine. Could you'all help me out and point me to a good shop? Thanks, Jack

• High Tech Auto Body and Sheridan Auto Body are across the street from each other in Elsmere and were highly recommended by a friend of mine that manages a rental car company. I've used Sheridan for my Charger, but that was just body work and paint. I used Northeast Auto Body for my XJ a few years ago, fixed front end damage... panels, unibody frame pulling and paint. No complaints.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• body panels are easy enough to bolt on. If you can get the frame straightened at a shop you can bolt new fenders and what not on yourself.
    Make your son pay for it to teach him a lesson.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I had great service at Keenan Auto Body. Its in Kennett Sq. PA on Cypress St. They fixed my jeep over the last two weeks after it was hit on 202 right before xmas. (a lady in front of me was making a legal U-turn and she was hit by a truck that ran a light. She got hit so hard that she spun into me. I never even had a chance to move.) Anyway, I now have a nice new fender, flare, tie rod and TRE's. The shop could not have been better. just putting it out there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!