Back in a JEEP

• Its been over 15 years but I am back in a JEEP. I now have a 2004 TJ. Very happy to be back and cant wait to upgrade what I have.

• They always come back. :) Will this be a trail Jeep, a beach Jeep or both?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Not really a trail guy more beach and hunting. I do need to find out what and how much lift is on this rig. would be good to know when I replace or upgrade something.

• Nice Jeep! I copied your pic over to this thread b/c not a lot of people check the testing ground forum (only 13 views).

What's the stats on the TJ? Looks like a 3"-4" lift and 35" tires on Dick Cepek DC2's, Bushwacker flares, aftermarket diff covers (?)....

Edit: ...and some of us don't check all of the new posts in other forums. :doh: I just saw you posted it in Jeep Talk.

• well thank you for helping me identify what is on my TJ. I bought it like this so I do not know what is on it. tires are 33's. I removed the stock radio and added one with SD card and blue tooth. I have bought a rugged ridge rear bumper with tire carrier. (waiting for it) I also have willys decals and a fuel filler locking door on it way. I have a list of things I want to do, now I have to make the money to do it.. :welder: I would like to let someone look it over and tell me more.

• just got a smittybilt rear bumper with tire holder and hitch. does anyone else have one? like / dislike? also need to know torque specs? stock specs? :help:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!