** DEJA 101 Club Comp/Offroading 101 weekend @ Rausch Creek April 18/19 2015 **

• Reminder for anybody going up tomorrow and wants to convoy, I'll be at the Avondale Wawa at 6am. :) CB on channel 16.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Sweet, sounds like 4 Jeeps.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Should have painted Repete Olive Drab I think.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Broke my sway-bar stabilizing shock. Keith performed an emergency amputation out on the trail. Just wanted to let our group know that I made it back OK. Two bouts of death wobble near the end of the trip. That was INTERESTING. :rolleyes: Thanks for the advice about handling it. FYI Julian, I managed to avoid the biological malfunction that we discussed on the trail...just.

Had a blast. Can't wait to read the trail report to learn where we went today.

• Definitely a fun weekend! The courses were tough and my team dident do well this time around. It was nice to see team deja kicking ass though. I broke enough to keep me busy for awhile. :bang:. Thanks everybody that helped me out with my fixes through the weekend! Especially Aaron who welded a cut in half wrench to each side of my cracked upper control arm axle side mount. Definitely a cool functional trail fix that got me home in one piece. Trail riding today was a blast. The group I was with did awesome and we covered a lot of ground. I'm looking forward to next time!

• Everyone can rest easy........I fixed my seat. :mrgreen:

Good to see everyone made it home. Defiantly a good day out there yesterday, thanks to everyone for getting me out of the couple tough spots.
    The skids took a beating for sure, need to look and see where I need to add more.

• Definitely a fun weekend! The courses were tough and my team dident do well this time around. It was nice to see team deja kicking ass though. I broke enough to keep me busy for awhile. :bang:. Thanks everybody that helped me out with my fixes through the weekend! Especially Aaron who welded a cut in half wrench to each side of my cracked upper control arm axle side mount. Definitely a cool functional trail fix that got me home in one piece. Trail riding today was a blast. The group I was with did awesome and we covered a lot of ground. I'm looking forward to next time!

Sucks about your rim. Glad the lug nuts came off. Had me worried for a few minutes.

• I've got a fix in the works. I ordered some inserts that will get pressed into the holes and welded once the holes are drilled out. Hopefully it works. Im gonna get a fifth one made out of my spare though and the repaired one will end up as a spare when the new one is ready. Also ordered ball joints and a new control arm mount so I should be fixed up in time for the members run.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!