BOLO Driver of jeep cherokee wanted after deadly hit and run

• State Police are looking for the driver of a Jeep Cherokee that they say struck and killed a man in Fallston who was walking behind a snow blower Thursday night.

State Police say 44 year old Christian Widomsky of the 2800 block of Harford Road in Fallston was taken from the scene to Upper Chesapeake Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.

A Sergeant at the Bel Air Barracks tells WBAL News Radio 1090 that they have received lots of tips about the jeep involved but none have panned out.

The Jeep is described to be as dark in color, with dark flared fenders and a silver push bumper. It has also been lifted so it sits higher than most Cherokees.

Troopers say there is front passenger damage from where the Jeep hit the victim.

Anyone with information about the driver or vehicle involved in this fatal crash is urged to contact Maryland State Police at the Bel Air Barrack immediately, at 410-879-2101. Callers may remain anonymous.

• What a shame... :( I hope they find this person! IMO, if you're life is not in immediate danger then there is no excuse for a hit and run! Sure it may have been an accident, maybe it wasn't (you never know these days) but you left another human being laying there dying w/o any compassion to stop and help after YOU caused their physical trauma..... and don't tell me you were unaware you hit something/somebody.... :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset:
    [/endrant]

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I hope they find the person who did this. On Facebook this morning, the Southern Delaware Jeep Club posted that the victim was a member of the Chesapeake Jeep Club.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!