2015 PA Jeeps All Breeds Jeep Show

• The PA Jeeps show returns to the York Fairgrounds for its 20th anniversary the weekend of July 18-19. Information and registration may be found here:

http://www.pajeeps.org/

My loose plan is to arrive Saturday evening and hit the show on Sunday. Anyone else?

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• I've registered, haven't received confirmation...yet.
    But, I plan on going up Friday afternoon, camping, and being there until some time Sunday.

G - if not for a Saturday wedding, I'd be right there with you! I'm sure we'll cross paths Sunday morning.

When engaged in conversation with a fool, be sure he is not similarly engaged.
    Chief, DEJA Grammar Police

• Ill be by saturday. Im from york though so I happen to be in town that weekend. Im not camping or entering the jeep or anything like that. Ill stop by to see everyone though :up:

• That time of the year when shenanigans, breweries, and couple couple jeeps happen.

Roadway Inn anyone??

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

• I'm working on some things, probably be kid free :)
    I have a party in Wilmington on Friday night and then roll up from there, either catch up with everyone at the campground or wherever you are . . .

Anyone know if that other place has opened back up that was closed last year?
    I'll try to find the name of it.

• I'm working on some things, probably be kid free :)
    I have a party in Wilmington on Friday night and then roll up from there, either catch up with everyone at the campground or wherever you are . . .

Anyone know if that other place has opened back up that was closed last year?
    I'll try to find the name of it.

Cobblestones is back open. There is now a meadery and another brewery around so looks like less jeep related activities this year.

Roadway is booked for Dan & Lisa and Ashley and myself. It a shady motel/home but in a great location.

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

• South County Brewing
    Gunpowder Falls Brewing
    Wyndridge Farm
    Black Cap Brewing Company
    Mexitaly Brick Oven Brewhouse
    Mudhook Brewing Company
    Liquid Hero Brewery
    Old Republic Distillery

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

• I've registered, haven't received confirmation...yet.
    But, I plan on going up Friday afternoon, camping, and being there until some time Sunday.

Just like the quote says...no confirmation, yet.
    But, :mrgreen: , :mrgreen: , I have a copy of the cashed check (front & back).

Still camping. :mrgreen:

• Cobblestones sucks. Liquid Hero is awesome! I went to highschool with those guys. Holy Hound Taphouse is a good spot too. If you guys are out at night ill definiatly meet up. :up:

• Cobblestones sucks. Liquid Hero is awesome! I went to highschool with those guys. Holy Hound Taphouse is a good spot too. If you guys are out at night ill definiatly meet up. :up:

I actually feel quite the opposite. Have been let down twice the last two times at LH. Ended up buying one of their can and having them pour it instead. How does cobblesones suck? Service, sure its a little slow.

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!