jeep wave

• man is it good to have all jeep owners waving at other jeep owners. lets face it if you drove ford chevy or any other manufactures trucks would you wave at the same makes as they passed you? its just great to be a jeep owner!

• <---------- See this monkey?

This is what happens when you miss a wave to another jeep
    club member.

Soon I'll catch another monkey :laughing:

• Is the wave only open to people that are "members" or are "guests" allowed to participate in this? Because at the fling i bought a window decal and was planning on slapping it on sometime.

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

• Quote from "AndyZJ"

Is the wave only open to people that are "members" or are "guests" allowed to participate in this? Because at the fling i bought a window decal and was planning on slapping it on sometime.

Anyone can wave.

You must be a member to participate in the Monkey Game.

• Hey Joe, if you really want to catch a monkey you could always borrow somebody's XJ. :laughing:

You know, the day I get bagged for not waving I'm gonna be crying a river. :spinrhead:

• Quote from "XJHardware"

Hey Joe, if you really want to catch a monkey you could always borrow somebody's XJ. :laughing:

You know, the day I get bagged for not waving I'm gonna be crying a river. :spinrhead:

I own a XJ with a member's sticker :suspicious:

Maybe I need to get her out and go under cover :laughing:

• I'll tell you one thing that never fails for me...

During the day I drive my company car (claims adjuster)....and almost every day a cute girl will pull up next to me at light or at Wawa in a wrangler or a renegade. But at night and on the weekend when I am my Rubicon- nothing but dudes in Jeeps!

• Quote from "XJHardware"

Hey Joe, if you really want to catch a monkey you could always borrow somebody's XJ. :laughing:

I was driving through Felton on Monday and passed a white XJ around 11 am with a decal that didnt wave back :( Dont know who's jeep that is...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!