** DEJA Trail Ride @ Rausch Creek Nov 28 2015 **

• My shotgun seat may be available. Anyone want to ride along?

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• IN

1. Stafford
    2. Hardkor, Javagirl
    3. skeets682, black rubi (if weather cooperates, bringing rv)
    4. JKGray10
    5. Slowpoke - Anthracite
    6. E-Rock - maybe
    7. ForMud
    8. Astape
    9. Daddanelena
    10. Shorebird
    11. Jpfan
    12. jkjeeper
    13. Jeffsjk- 50/50
    14. KnoxRents
    15. 2000sahara
    16. Dschappell and guest
    17. Psycho
    18. altierior
    19. Buster Stewart
    20. Stomper
    21. Jgray205

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Ill be leaving the Milton area right at 4:45-5. I should hit Newark at 6. Mind if me and my rider link up with y'all?

Jeep XJ (Lifted 2", Misc. goodies inside, 195k on body, 85k on inline 6) Jeep WJ (Stock, 236k on inline 6)

• Ill be leaving the Milton area right at 4:45-5. I should hit Newark at 6. Mind if me and my rider link up with y'all?

Sure thing. If you want t meet me at the gas station on the corner of paper mill red and possum park across the street from the Bank of America, I should be there around 6 ish. Just filling up the jeep and rolling from there, I will stop at the Wawa on the way as well.

• Sure thing. If you want t meet me at the gas station on the corner of paper mill red and possum park across the street from the Bank of America, I should be there around 6 ish. Just filling up the jeep and rolling from there, I will stop at the Wawa on the way as well.

Ok sounds good.

Jeep XJ (Lifted 2", Misc. goodies inside, 195k on body, 85k on inline 6) Jeep WJ (Stock, 236k on inline 6)

• I'm out. Back problems. I can't even spend 30 minutes sitting down. >:(

I used to have Super Powers,
    but my Psychiatrist took them away!

• Sure thing. If you want t meet me at the gas station on the corner of paper mill red and possum park across the street from the Bank of America, I should be there around 6 ish. Just filling up the jeep and rolling from there, I will stop at the Wawa on the way as well.

Can I get in on this?!? I'll look for you guys at 6 am!

• updated to reflect the thread:

1. Stafford
    2. Hardkor, Javagirl
    3. JKGray10
    4. Slowpoke - Anthracite
    5. E-Rock - maybe
    6. ForMud
    7. Astape
    8. Daddanelena
    9. Shorebird
    10. Jpfan
    11. shadyluke - maybe??
    12. Jeffsjk- 50/50
    13. KnoxRents
    14. 2000sahara
    15. Dschappell and guest
    16. Psycho - maybe??
    17. altierior
    18. Buster Stewart
    19. Stomper
    20. Jgray205
    21. RECON
    22. Viking 66

I think I got it right now. ::)

~ JD

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• I'll meet up with the group at the shell also

05 unlimited rubicon teraflex long arm kit poison spyder rocker guards 35" pro comp extreme mud terrains

• Damn, I don't have a CB in this Jeep. I have a handheld CB, but can't find the antenna.

Does anyone have a handheld to bring along that I can borrow for the day?

~ JD

• I don't have a CB at all. I'm guessing a regular walkie won't work... Do I need to have one?

• I don't have a CB at all. I'm guessing a regular walkie won't work... Do I need to have one?

We try to have one at the front and rear of each group. Mine isn't hooked up either. Just make sure you don't lose sight of the jeep behind you.

Ok sounds good.

I'm out. Back problems. I can't even spend 30 minutes sitting down. >:(

• updated to reflect the thread:

1. Stafford
    2. Hardkor, Javagirl
    3. JKGray10
    4. Slowpoke - Anthracite
    5. E-Rock - maybe
    6. ForMud
    7. Astape
    8. Daddanelena
    9. Shorebird
    10. Jpfan
    11. shadyluke - maybe??
    12. Jeffsjk- 50/50
    13. KnoxRents
    14. 2000sahara
    15. Dschappell and guest
    16. Psycho - maybe??
    17. altierior
    18. Buster Stewart
    19. Stomper
    20. Jgray205
    21. RECON
    22. Viking 66
    Me. Shadyluke

No, you don't need one, but it is a great way to stay in touch with the group as you go along. Bring your walkie, I'll bring mine, if neither of us have CBs, we can ignore everybody else and just talk to each other.
    [emoji1]

~ JD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!