Bunch of CJ and TJ stuff

• Since I now have dis many Jeeps:

Thanks to this penis wrinkle:

I have some Jeep things I no longer need.

Front hoop two-light bar, bolts to the hook mounts on a TJ

Currie or some other beast built adjustable tj track bar

stock tj front and rear bumpers. Front has the little rubber stubs that mount on the front, all four bumper-ends are undamaged

some shocks for tj/lj...for 2" lift off a budget boost kit...kinda beat, still work fine...free

cj, 4.2 oil pump, new clevite 601-1177

cj rear drum shoes, new...for the uhhh, can't remember the name...the old narrow track with the round dif

various other brake/wheel parts including bearing, u-joints, hoses

d-20 or 300 t-case shift lever

full width rear cargo rack, with custom pvc rod-holders attached (will hold 8-rods) 4 holders are taller so longer rod handles don't hang out the bottom and drag on the ground when going through dips

stock tj third brake light

tj/lj rear seatbelts with the fairing/shroud things

stock tj spare tire mount

dana 300 transfer case

a-z fab fairlead mount

front and rear tow-hooks for a tj

nib footman loop and windshield stops/rest set

tj/lj rear seat...the whole thing...barely used. pulled it out the day I bought the jeep and shelved it. khaki

cj, 3-wire windshield wiper motor

lots of used tires...all hold air...some only good for trail spares or leaning up against the fence in your back yard....mostly 31, 33 and 35". I think I have 4 baja claws in 35*12.50

I have a plow and hydraulic control system. Meyer...control needs to be rewired, But its all there. Plow is in rough shape...I mean, It'll plow and all, it's just rusty and looks like crap, but the system is good

I'm not looking to make much off this stuff, I just want it gone. Most I'll just give away (tires, brake parts. etc.)

If anyone wants to hand me $500, they can have the entire load (including the rubicon wheels) and I'll help you load it. You can sell off whatever you don't need. Or throw a tire bonfire in your back yard.

Pics...don't have an online photo account and I don't feel like messing with one. Text or email and I'll send you pics of whatever you want 3o2-535-six,seven,one,seven
    or email thetwohouse at gmail

I have other non-jeep goodies, but I don't feel up for making a whole non-jeep swap meet post. Lawn implements and such... just ask, I might have it...I will say, I do NOT have any cocaine, human organs or small children for sale.

• Couple other items I forgot to add.

I have the CB Radio antenna mount that goes between your spare and your spare tire mount.

I also have the mirror movers for a TJ

And a stock TJ track bar...free

TJ rear gate Nader bolt bracket thing. Free

And I forgot to mention the plow comes with a complete light set...it's one of the more modern looking ones

• Thanks to Jmack, kc and hellas, hi lift mount and stock TJ headlamps are gone

He also bought the smittybilt/rugged ridge cargo basket for a roof rack that I forgot to list.

And the rear cargo rack is hitch-mount in case that wasn't obvious.

• If you do have 4 of the Baja Claws, how much tread is on them and are they 35X12.50R15LT and how much you want for them?[color=rgb(17, 17, 17)][/color]

• Plow was on my CJ. Not sure of the size, but I would say it's Jeep size...if that doesn't sound too stupid.

Sounds like a good description to me. Saw it in the garage, definitely smaller than what you'd see on the front of a full size pickup.

Thanks again for all the parts. That rack is going to be very handy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!