Speaking of fog lights...

• Since there are a few recent lighting threads, and one of my fog lights burned out, figured I would ask what everyone is using for replacement fog lamps or bulbs. If you switched to LEDs or upgraded bulbs please let me know what you are happy with. Especially my fellow JK Jeeples please!

As a word of caution, I bought these Nokya http://www.amazon.com/Nokya-PS…=oh_aui_search_detailpage bulbs when the stocks burned out. Purchased at the end of November, 2015 and had one burn out by March 31, 2015. The company is not replying to my inquiries regarding the one year warranty so hopefully I can save someone else here the hassle and keep them from buying these.

• Make sure you post a review on amazon to help other folks... I've had LED headlights since 2014, so I have only used the fog lights for a few minutes since then. I'd offer you mine but I drilled out the mounting bolt holes to fit the larger bolts my bumper uses. I bought the Quadratec LED fogs when they first came out last year, but haven't gotten around to installing them, possibly either this week or next week when I take the bumper off to repaint it. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I did post the review on Amazon, was hoping that would prompt the seller\manufacturer to respond to the messages I sent. Figured I would give them until Wednesday to be fair on my end and then will talk to Amazon. At this point though I really just want to have both lights working so am looking for any recommendations. May buy the Quadratec LED fog lights but with two kids in college and a dog that needs surgery trying not to waste any money that I don't have.

• There's a guy, Kristopher Thornton, on the Southern Delaware Jeep Club's Facebook page that has been dealing in LED lights for a bit. I have a set of LED headlights I bought from him and am very happy with them! This is actually the 2nd set I've bought... no complaints at all.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• There's a guy, Kristopher Thornton, on the Southern Delaware Jeep Club's Facebook page that has been dealing in LED lights for a bit. I have a set of LED headlights I bought from him and am very happy with them! This is actually the 2nd set I've bought... no complaints at all.

did you do a write up on them or take any beam pattern pics?

Except for the folks failing inspection...

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• did you do a write up on them or take any beam pattern pics?

I have a video and some pics somewheres... I'll look for them tomorrow. You're looking at the headlights and not the figs, correct? I have no exp w/ the fogs he's selling. I'll post my headlights in another thread.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I have a video and some pics somewheres... I'll look for them tomorrow. You're looking at the headlights and not the figs, correct? I have no exp w/ the fogs he's selling. I'll post my headlights in another thread.

The figs are delicious and I am looking at the fogs as I have one currently burned out. Figured I would see what he has and look at the QTec lights and get a replacement installed soon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!