• I've been creeping around the site here and there. Thought I'd drop an intro. I see a lot of JKs on here. I'm into late 70s, early 80s lightly modded CJs. I've got a 79,80, 81, 85, 86 CJ7. A lot of it is american motors, but I've got Chevy ignition, and some Ford stuff on it too. A while back a guy helping the UPS noticed my Jeep in the garage, and mentioned your site.
    I'd really like to make it out to the property during an open wheel day, to meet up with everyone.
    Here is an older photo. I've added lockers, a 5" lift and 33" mud tires since this photo.
    [size=78%]

[/size]

• Very cool CJ. Let's get it out on the trails!

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Nice CJ. There's a few CJ's here and even a couple of Scramblers. The club with the property is ESJA, though. We do trail rides, next one at Rausch Creek should have a good turnout, check it out under Trail Rides and Gatherings.

• Still got my eye on that CJ6.... :o

Mine is a mismatch of AMC parts with a little bit of Chrysler too (very little).

[img width=1200 height=675]http://www.delawareja.com/gall…nloadItem&g2_itemId=46289[/img]

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Nice, like that CJ 6, slimer. Yeah I realized that was the "other" organization, as soon as I posted. All good. I've done Rausch Creek once before, with a Land Rover Club. It would be good to ride with "Jeep" people. I'll keep an eye on the events for DEJA, and I hope to make it to some of the central DE events. That Jeep and coffee thing might be fun. I have to wait for the weather to warm up a bit. I sold my hard top for parts, and only have a bikini top as of now. A ride to Dover in the am might be a bit chilly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!