SOLD!!! 2000 XJ Cherokee Classic

• For Sale: 2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic with 161k miles, automatic transmission and 4WD. This Jeep runs and drives great. Exterior is in good condition and the interior is in excellent, very clean condition. New brakes were recently installed front and rear along with a new DynoMax exhaust and A/C system was charged this season and blows cold. This vehicle is currently tagged and registered in Delaware through 2017. [br /][br /]This XJ has a few premium features you will not find on many Cherokees of this model year. It has a dealer installed auto-close sliding sunroof, auto-dimming rearview mirror with compass and LED courtesy lights and a remote start system. It also has upgraded headlamp wiring harness with E-Code headlamp housings and high watt 80/100W H4 bulbs. Additional auxiliary lighting includes factory fog lights and an additional set of TJ style round bumper mounted fog lights all controlled by factory style switches on a rare 4-position OEM dash panel.[br /][br /]This Jeep has a 3inch lift kit comprised of 2in Old Man Emu leafs and coils, OME shocks and an OME steering stabilizer. It includes a 1in spacer up front and 1.25in JKS shackles in the rear along with JKS adjustable lower front control arms and JKS adjustable track bar. The NP241 T-case has an advance adapters slip yoke eliminator installed mated to a custom Tom Woods rear driveshaft. This Jeep was built to look and perform like a factory custom and truly rides nicer with 3 inches of lift than it did stock. [br /][br /]I am selling because I have too many toys and hobbies and not enough space and time to keep and support them all. This Jeep has been loved and well maintained during the past 10 years I have owned it and I hope that it will go to a new owner that will continue to enjoy it.[br /][br /]Asking $5300 OBO [br /][br /] If interested please me via PM or by voice or text at 302-983-5430, Thanks![br /][br /]
    General Features:

[li]Power Windows[/li]
      [li]Power Locks[/li]
      [li]Keyless Entry[/li]
      [li]Power Driver Seat[/li]
      [li]Cruise Control[/li]
      [li]Fog Lights[/li]
      [li]Trailer Hitch[br /][/li]

Premium Unique Features:

[li]Auto-Close Sliding Sunroof[/li]
      [li]Auto-dimming Rearview Mirror[/li]
      [li]Remote Start System[/li]
      [li]Optima Blue Top Deep Cycle Battery[/li]
      [li]3 Inch Lift Kit[/li]
      [li]Edge Trail Jammer Chip and 62mm Throttle Body[br /][/li]

Custom Upgrades:

[li]TJ Style fog lights with factory dash switch[/li]
      [li]JKS Lower Front Control Arms[/li]
      [li]JKS 1.25in Rear Shackles[/li]
      [li]OME 2in Leafs and Springs[/li]
      [li]OME Shocks and Steering Stabilizer[/li]
      [li]1in Front Spacer[/li]
      [li]JKS Adjustable Sway-Bar Disconnects[/li]
      [li]Front Tow Points with D-Ring Shackles[/li]
      [li]TJ Moab Wheels[/li]
      [li]31in Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac Tires[/li]
      [li]McGuard Premium Lug Nuts[/li]
      [li]Upgraded Headlight Wiring[/li]
      [li]E-Code H4 Headlamp Housings[/li]
      [li]80/100W H4 Bulbs[/li]
      [li]Custom GPS Wiring and Garmin Nuvi 200 (Included with Sale)[/li]
      [li]JVC head unit with AUX input and USB MP3 Flash Drive Connection[/li]
      [li]Polk Audio Speakers[/li]
      [li]Mag light brackets installed in rear cargo area[/li]
      [li]Kentrol Stainless Front and Rear Differential Covers[br /][/li]

Extras:

[li]Driver Side manual slide adjustment seat brackets[/li]
      [li]Driver Side seat trim panel for manual seat adjustment[/li]
      [li]Interior color match full size spare tire cover.[/li]
      [li]Stock rearview mirror and dash bezel[br /][/li]

[br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]

[br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]
    [br /]

• That is one beautiful XJ.

I would have been all over this a year ago when I was in the market for a DD.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• any pics of the sunroof?

I forgot to snap a few the other day when I took the rest but if you are looking for some aspect of the sunroof inparticular let me know. Its 3 button operation single touch open, close and vent and autocloses on ignition off which is really nice. Its slides full open inside the headliner just like a factory Jeep sunroof.

I can tell you my current daily driver has a sunroof without one touch open/close and auto close and for this reason its not open as much and I often forget to close it. Having the roof close when you shut off the vehicle
    is incredibly convenient.

• Sold to ight for asking, thanks for the compliments!

NOOOOO!!!!! I NEEDED IT!

Seriously, though, congratulations.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!