Yard Sale Today

• We are having a yard sale today at 902 grandview ave Wilmington. Bring your wife's by because there is tons of girls baby/kids clothes and toys. Plus I'm gonna go through my garage and there should be some jeep parts out also. I've got a full set of brand new shocks and springs for a jku plus stock wheels and tires, a tj quarter panel, a hp dana 30, 3 Durango steering boxes, windshield light brackets and whatever else I can find. Airbags for a Tahoe/suburban. Everything's cheap. Plus some motorcycle odds and ends. We're trying to buy a house and want to unload. Or if your just bored feel free to come by and heckle. :up:

Alright, I found more stuff in my garage. Tj tailgate, Dana 30 front shafts, a whole mess of fog lights, subs and amp, and lots of little stuff. Come over and make my junk your junk :mrgreen:

Good deals cause I don't want to bring any of it back inside.

• We packed it up around 2. Doing it again today so stop by.

I've got a tj tailgate and a passenger front quarter panel free, just come get it today. I'll also sell the hp Dana 30 for $50 today only. I've also got an old style heavy as shit tv, perfect for a garage for free. I've also got Durango and tj steering boxes. $5 each, come and get me so you have a backup for an easy core swap when your box (and it will) shits the bed.

Also have tons of girls kids clothes, barely worn.

• Yes! I really just need the hinges but I will take it. Prob can come get it until after 730 tonight or possibly tomorrow. Ill shoot you a text later.

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• Ed, I'll be around tonight. Let me know if you wanna stop by. Otherwise I can throw it in the back of my truck if you wanna stop by my work in Newark.

Dana 30 I still have. Let me know if you wanna check it out.

302-379-7796

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!