Forum downtime Thursday night 9/15

• FYI guys, I'll be doing a major forum upgrade late Thursday night into Friday morning. It's gonna be [trump]HUGE[/trump]! The forum will be inaccessible during that time.

Totally new software, both for the forum and gallery. The gallery pretty cool, but the forum brings a lot of new features that even many of the bigger forums like Pirate don't have. There will be a small learning curve, but it won't take long to catch up.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Edited once, last by whatevah ().

• Switching to the new stuff.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Jerry, correct me if I'm wrong but once the cutover happens everyone will continue to go to the delawareja.com/forum url and all logins will transfer over. You may have to re-login with your existing password but all of the accounts and current threads will be there. Should be business as usual once you re-login.

• yes... nobody has to do anything except come back on Friday.

Jerry / Whatevah

• bye bye folks...

Jerry / Whatevah

• just turned everything on. still some residual issues I'm working on, but it mostly works.

The major issue is that the custom profile fields didn't get copied over. So, if you had a "Jeep owned" on your profile or had the "Jeep Bio" field filled out, none of that copied over. If you can't remember what you had, send me a PM and I can take care of that.

Jerry / Whatevah

• Winner, winner.. chicken dinner! I'm up and running okay on the work PC. Will try out the phone accessibility later.

The only difference I saw was that this forum "DEJA Website &..." is located between the 2 Swap Meet forums. Was that purposely done or just a snafu?

Edit- That must just be how it was displayed due to recent postings or something.. looks fine now.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• yeah, that was me still working on things. I thought I fixed that twice before.

Jerry / Whatevah

• ok guys, I've been up for waaay too long, so I'm gonna go get some sleep. Post up your questions and I'll try to answer them this afternoon.

Jerry / Whatevah

• When using chrome I closed out the two initial messages that popped up at the top and had marked threads as read. Close chrome and open again and not only am I not signed in but the messages pop up again as well as all the threads I had marked read show up as new unread threads?

• When using chrome I closed out the two initial messages that popped up at the top and had marked threads as read. Close chrome and open again and not only am I not signed in but the messages pop up again as well as all the threads I had marked read show up as new unread threads?

any chance you were on the https URL one time and on the regular http URL the other time? The login cookie should be persistent and not expire otherwise.

Jerry / Whatevah

• any chance you were on the https URL one time and on the regular http URL the other time? The login cookie should be persistent and not expire otherwise.

I navigated to it from the same shortcut in my bookmarks bar each time today. I think I had to log in the two times though. Since then it has kept me logged in on Chrome both at work and home.

• Ok thanks, I'll attribute it to the break-in period. Let me know if it keeps logging you out again.

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!