DEJA Tumblers for sale....should we do more?

• If you are only looking to do one, take a regular logo emblem, apply it leaving the backer. Then take a utility knife to cut the logo part (that you would normally leave stuck) away. Then you'd be left with the negative and could do the etching

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I haven't really done anything with it since the first try. If I can get a hold of one of the DEJA and/or JFJ negative space logo, I'll give it a go on my own tumbler and see how it turns out.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I haven't had time to mess with it. I will try to get to it this week

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Played with the etching idea. Like Kuntryboy I used a battery charger instead of 2 9V batteries. I set it on 2A at first but then put it on 10A. You could see and hear the etching take place. You could also smell it so do it in a well ventilated place. I like it. With some practice and improved applicator you could probably get a more even etching. I personally like the rustic look of the CJ grille

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• If anyone had access to a glass bead cabinet it would only take about about 30 seconds a cup...

Straight six or nuthin!
    1993 Jeep Wrangler Sport w/ splash graphics!
    1993 Dodge W-350 Cummins
    2006 BMW 325xi wagon.

• Nice. Are these already spoken for or up for sale?

We plan on giving a couple away at the holiday party, the rest will be available for sale. We made an initial run of 20....16 20oz and 4 40oz. Depending on popularity we can also look into another run. If anyone that purchased the couple at the meeting before last wants I'm sure if you contact AG&G it could be engraved as well.

--Ian

• We plan on giving a couple away at the holiday party, the rest will be available for sale. We made an initial run of 20....16 20oz and 4 40oz. Depending on popularity we can also look into another run. If anyone that purchased the couple at the meeting before last wants I'm sure if you contact AG&G it could be engraved as well.
    --Ian

I saw on their Facebook page that they do one off engravings. Since they already have the logo, I'm sure it wouldn't be any hassle for them.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!