Ebay find in Jersy

• A lot of potential there... I wouldn't mind having one of those, one day.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Wow even a PTO winch. I'd love to get that. The FCs were ugly but cool in their own way. There was once a nice one that came to the Jeeps for Joy meet some years ago.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I love me some FC's....not in the budget, though. That thing appears to be fairly solid in the pics at least. Most that I've seen are rotted out in the bottom of windshield, 'step' area inside door, floors, etc, etc. If the body really is mostly solid it's screaming for some mechanical work, some period tires, clean up the interior, and rock it.

--Ian

• No it was green. The Santa that came through owned a red Light Liberty but wanted the FC for a Santa car

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Wow, that is so cool. I would love to have that.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I recall the owner of the FC that came to the Jeeps for Joy saying the motor came out through the bottom on those?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!