wave DENIED

• i was riding through ocean city and i waved to a guy coming from the opposite way, he had a tj lifted with about 35-37" tires, it was green, and had orange rings around his wheels (forgot what they are called) when i waved at him he just rolled his eyes and went "PFFFF" ouch! his jeep might have been bigger than mine but mine is sure no baby im 4 inches up on 33's.. and either way that shouldnt matter. just thought i'd share my story with you guys

• was it sat. nite during hot rod show in o.c. i saw the same guy and he did the same ."no wave".like u said it shouldn't matter how high the jeep is hello its just being friendly. we need more friendly people in this world and if they drive a jeep thats a plus.......
    fred

• Sounds like a classic case of "more bling than brains". :rollsmile:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• it was still light out when i saw him.. but im sure we are talking about the same guy, its hard to mistake him for someone else.. i think i saw his jeep parked kinda across from the rudder (maybe a few streets down) in dewey pretty much every time i rode by there last summer.. but i could be wrong, this weekend was my first time down there since last sept.

• thats him. i have parked next to him before at the wawa last year and he just walked by with his nose in the air. i was like oh well.

• Was at Rausch Creek this Sat & Sun waved to the whole DEJA crew, Chris from Washington State got out of line to greet us, the balance of 5-6 DEJA rigs going by (at a distance of 10 yards away) without so much as a flip of the bird! Some of you rode with us 2 weeks prior and were our group leaders? :hmm: Maybe we're not worthy since one rig was running at 260 degrees after the mud hole and we had to "crap out". Found a great pair of rigs from Phili rode with them. Won't have to worry about being snubbed again We'll turn our backs. :shrug: Also found a trail badge in the staging area :hmm: somebody is probably in trouble now.End of discussion and no need for further comments :wavey: :tdown: :rasp:

• yeah the guy has 35's he goes to wesley with me not very friendly and he doesnt really know what he is doing. but that is no excuse.

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• You know there are a few people out there seem to
    have an ax to grind and for some reason Hate DeJA
    and what we stand for.

To paint DeJA members as snobs is just plain B.S.
    We have gone out of our way to promote the feeling of community
    within this club and others.

We have supported the forming of new clubs just as we were helped in the beginning.

We have several community projects that we as a club do to promote
    off pavement driving and gain community support.

If you have reason to hate this club then come forward and say why….
    if not then stew in your own hatred.

But I'll not let you bring your negative attitude here with out a response.

• Quote from "Reeltitanium"

Was at Rausch Creek this Sat & Sun waved to the whole DEJA crew, Chris from Washington State got out of line to greet us, the balance of 5-6 DEJA rigs going by (at a distance of 10 yards away) without so much as a flip of the bird! Some of you rode with us 2 weeks prior and were our group leaders? :hmm: Maybe we're not worthy since one rig was running at 260 degrees after the mud hole and we had to "crap out". Found a great pair of rigs from Phili rode with them. Won't have to worry about being snubbed again We'll turn our backs. :shrug: Also found a trail badge in the staging area :hmm: somebody is probably in trouble now.End of discussion and no need for further comments :wavey: :tdown: :rasp:

Now that isn't exactly fair...I waved as I passed by to meet the rest of our group in the the upper parking area and I know you saw it cause you waved back!! IIRC I was in the lead and had a number of rigs following me that were on their way out with at least two not knowing where they were going. So I apologize if there were hard feelings...I know Jason (that's who you spoke with) and I both were looking forward to you running with us as we both like your rig...

:shrug: Guess I'm just a prick... :folded:

--Ian

• I stopped, and had I been leading you probably would have had everyone in the line stopping to chat and check out your Jeep. There were only 3 of us in line that had ran with you before, Ian and Andrew. If I remember right Ian waved and Andrew might have been leading. Anyway, hope to see you on the trail again.

Jason

• Cute Keith C doesn't even deserve a reply is that supposed to be me? Remind me of that the next time we meet and perhaps we can discuss that one on one, in the mean time bite me! So much for the fostering relationships crap. As to the rest, and you know who you are, have a nice life. :rollsmile: Love back at ya! :heart:

• The guy with the big Jeep that did not wave is probably just a big toolbox with to much money and no brian, in love with himself and takes more time to get ready for dinner than his girlfriend does :repuke: . A replie to the comment above, threats are no good...

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

• Quote from "omaha"

yeah the guy has 35's he goes to wesley with me not very friendly and he doesnt really know what he is doing. but that is no excuse.

I gave that dude a card and invited him to go on a trail ride or two.

I guess he dosent want to get it dirty :shrug:

• Quote from "BBD"

I guess he dosent want to get it dirty :shrug:

whats the sense in owning a Jeep if you don't get it dirty???????????

:shrug: :hmm: :shrug: :hmm: :shrug: :hmm: :suspicious:

87_AMC_XJ

• I agree, that's why I haven't lifted the YJ... the dirt and mud is on the ground, how am I gonna get it dirty if I lift it above the dirt?

:doh:

• Not to repeat myself but.....

Quote from "SarasGP"

Sounds like a classic case of "more bling than brains". :rollsmile:

This thread is start to sound like DeJA vu (pun intended)

87_AMC_XJ

whats the sense in owning a Jeep if you don't get it dirty???????????

and like I always say
    |
    |
    |
    \ /

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Yah Ive had people come up to me and say why would you spend all that money on a new jeep and do that to it, ie... mud(outside and inside) rock rash, tree rash, and last but not least sandy floors. I just tell them why did you buy A GO ANYWHERE DO ANYTHING ALL-TERRIAN VEHICHLE to not use it for what it was made for :shrug:

02 Tj hp Dana 30 4.88 ox locker, Dana 44 4.88 ox locker 3inch Teraflex coils and adjustable lower control arms 33 TSL Thornbirds and 4 chipmunks workin hard under the hood.
    Less brains MORE THROTTLE

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!