*yj parts needed *

• Neill 92Renegade may have an extra column floating around. As for seats belts, consider buying them new. They are really hard to come by in good shape and honestly you are relying on them to keep you in the vehicle. I'm pretty sure we even convinced Kuntryboy to buy news ones.....

What is wrong with your steering column. You can get a new bearing kit for the end of them. Pretty easy to install too. We just did one at the shop.

• As for seats belts, consider buying them new. They are really hard to come by in good shape and honestly you are relying on them to keep you in the vehicle. I'm pretty sure we even convinced Kuntryboy to buy news ones.....

x2 on going new... makes no sense to trust your life to a sketchy used safety part. A set of belts on Quadratec were like $150ish. Make sure you order the correct year... there is a small difference in length on earlier year YJs compared to later year YJs.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I have a tilt column out of a 1994 YJ but it's missing the turn signal/wiper lever and the turn signal switch is likely messed up. Open to offers if you can use it.

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!