Friday Monkey

• That's funny !
    That could't have been Andrew. 1 hand would have been on the wheel and a WAWA coffee would have been in the other hand.

• I think we need a rule change too. But the reasoning is more in relation to another topic about inspections. Someone was failed because of the membership decal in the corner of the windsheild. If DE is going to crack down that harshly on windsheild stickers of any kind we will need to change the rule.

How about, "....any membership item of any kind..." which would also include membership T-shirts, hats, antennae balls, flags.....?

Of course the person would still have to be a member.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• i got busted and served my monkey term and didn't have a membership decal in the window.

I SAY GUILTY

Michael Slotwinski (SLINKY)
    1993 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4
    http://www.firststatecorvairclub.com
    1999 Powerwheels Babrie Jeep Currently driven by my daughter
    Hey you were at the WalMart Speed Bump Climb in 1999? you were the one with the winch, right?

• Quote from "Slimer"

How about, "....any membership item of any kind..." which would also include membership T-shirts, hats, antennae balls, flags.....?

.......so there i was, in my Jeep, wearing my DEJA thong, waving like mad.......

nope, this post isn't worthless without pics! :)
    chris

• I didn't realize we had DEJA thongs. How much? :question:

Your talking about the sandals, right? :rolleyes:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quadna and Slimer...to early for the thought of you two in thongs!!!! Of course I say guilty since I cought him, but if it were me... :hmm: I too would be looking for every loop hole to get myself out of it :doh:

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• Quote from "Slimer"

I think we need a rule change too. But the reasoning is more in relation to another topic about inspections. Someone was failed because of the membership decal in the corner of the windsheild. If DE is going to crack down that harshly on windsheild stickers of any kind we will need to change the rule.

Of course the person would still have to be a member.

I would think being a member is all it should take.

And I would say if you are driving ANY Jeep, you are fair game.

Plain and simple. :wavey:

• Quote from "dave71057"

That's funny !
    That could't have been Andrew. 1 hand would have been on the wheel and a WAWA coffee would have been in the other hand.

So true Dave, so true

Ying I really don't remember passing you.
    Man all this over a monkey tag.
    A rule is a rule

4) You must have the membership sticker displayed to be in the game.

That's my story and I;m sticking to it :laughing:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!