Mean green Dual battery Tray meant for optima's NEW $40

6" Flares, OE Style, NEW in bags with hardware, brand unknown $160

Hell 500 lights with covers (only 3), $20

Windshield a pillar light mounts, brand unknown $10

Spidertrax wheel spacers, set of 4 $100

Shorty Exhaust header, NEW, brand unknown $100

Daystar 1" body lift, currently installed but can be removed easily $80

MORE 1" motor mount lift, poly style $50

Bestop Tonno cover black denim looks like for use with soft top folded down $20

Bestop Tonno cover black diamond looks like for use with hard top (no soft top hardware installed) $20

ARB (AEV 2nd gen) rocker guards for TJ $200

Text 302-750-8531

B&M short shifter w Chrome T handle $100 SOLD
      Tough Stuff Hood rack with lighting kit, $40 SOLD
      Hood louver kit with template, NEW, brand unknown, maybe hiline? $60 SOLD
      Bestop Bimini Top black diamond, with header $40 SOLD

The post was edited 8 times, last by meeper ().

• hzryr61 wrote:

Are the Hella's still available? if so, do they include mounting hardware and wiring?

Thnks
      they are, just pigtails, sorry all the wiring in jeep was ripped out, universal harnesses are cheap or easy to make if you have a relay
    • 84832 Miles

4.0L Engine, $800

NV3550, $500

NP231 w 1310 SYE, believe Advance Adapters $200

1310 Rear CV shafts, i have two right now. $100 for used one, $200 for new one

AirAid intake 97-04, $40 (filter needs a good cleaning or new one)

Flex a lite Radiator Fan, $80

FR 03-06 Seats with Sliders & Mounts, only passenger side fold and tumble though $300

RR 03-06 Seat with brackets, $100

HP 30, lower control arm bracket almost broken off, 4.56 Gears, ARB Locker, stock shafts, not sure if housing is bent but i have another one that i know is good and goes with it, you can do the swap. BRAND NEW ALL Synergy brand, HD Ball Joints, Inner Axle Sleeve Kit, Inner C Gussets, Lower arm skids, Inner Diff Seals, "VINTAGE" LOL, Superior Axle Install kit, 1310 U Bolt Yoke, $600 as a package

The post was edited 1 time, last by meeper ().

• I’m swapping the 4.2 with a 4.0 in my 88 YJ. The 4.0 is a 95 I believe (it’s definitely obdI). Does anyone know if the trans will work with my engine? Would the Jeep require any modifications to accept the trans? If anyone knows if it’s pretty straight forward I’m interested. If not, I’ll keep searching for an ax15. Thanks