wrenching party friday and sat???

• im ready to put the lift on....so im gonna start this weekend. friday night will start ....want to finish sat morning so i can get it aligned. anyone wanna help. ill be at my friends house so i need a close number to make sure he dosent mind that much beer LOL

so...friday night...sat morning

going to be in PA (new london) about 20 mins from newark anyone???

will be installing a 3.5 Rubicon express superflex lift with DT3000 shocks

• Just make sure they shipped new bar pins for those shocks. I have installed some of those DT's when they did not come with and it is not easy. Sorry I will not be able to help though. I will be in IN for Neuroc.

• by bar pins are you talking about the steel bar that goes through the bushing to bolt the shock in??? if so ...theyre there... thanks for the heads up...

• I sure would like to help because I'll be installing that exact same lift in a few months, but unfortunately I'm heading to Arizona this afternoon and won't be back for a few weeks.

• I should be able to stop by on Saturday. PM me some directions to this place you will be doing it at.

-Chris

• plans changed...cant be sure about the lift both days...so im doing at at another friends house. little closer to newark..

starting friday night.. finishing sat morning.

take rte 896 into pennsylvania. follow until you come into the town of kemblesville. you will see a sunoco on the right...elementary school on the left. after the elementary school...make a left... then your first right into a small development. it is the second house on the right... the Long Arm rubicon should be in the driveway... we will have the garage.

also you can come from 273 out of newark...make a right onto appleton road (highs gas station) take that till it ends (896 in kemblesville) make the right after the school...same after that..

let me know who's comming...need to get enough beer and pizza

• My girlfriend's dad blew a brake line in his f150 so i have to fix that before i can do anything but if time alows i'll be over after that. If it is too late i'll definitaly be there tomorrow morning. What time do you think you will start?

• Yeah, what did you guys get done tonight and what time are you starting tomorrow morning.

Thanks

-Chris

• well..its 1:30 and its "done" gonna go to NTB in the morning and get everything aligned and give everything a little tightening when i get back... oh..garage cleanup too....

thanks to blackrubi for the garage usage... moneypit and turtle for stopping by...turtle helped out a lot...and moneypit was exhausted by working on the pitman arm (broke 2 wrenches and the puller taking that off) looks awesome...i need flares bad LOL

ill take pics soon.

• Quote from "MellowYellow"

thanks to blackrubi for the garage usage... moneypit and turtle for stopping by...turtle helped out a lot...and moneypit was exhausted by working on the pitman arm (broke 2 wrenches and the puller taking that off) looks awesome...i need flares bad LOL

ill take pics soon.

You're probably going to be sorry if you put a drop pitman arm on with a 3.5" lift.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!