Possible Rt1 Monkey

• Dark tan/sand colored Sahara with 33" Mud Terrains going north on Rt1 around 5:30 near Frederica...Keith maybe :hmm:

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• Quote from "jeeprubicon"

yeah that sounds like him.
    i say guilty. :down:
    tag him that no waving monkey

Your vote doesn't count.

Only members proud enough to display the membership sticker
    get to play the monkey game... As YOU pointed out awhile back. :tsk:

• Quote from "Urbancrawler22"

Dark tan/sand colored Sahara with 33" Mud Terrains going north on Rt1 around 5:30 near Frederica...Keith maybe :hmm:

It was me. I saw you Kevin.

I don't think you'd be able to see me waving thru the 20% tint on my windows.

I think I found monkey immunity as long as the windows are up. :spinrhead:

• Quote from "MellowYellow"

isn't rte 1 off limits ???

95 is off linits but 1 is legal

keith you say you seen him but did you wave? :suspicious:

• haha i was just giving you a hard time those windows are dark, ill let you slide this time but the moment those windows are down ITS MONKEY TIME haha and i would have a sticker if it werent for the blasted DMV.....no rt. 1 is not off limits but I-95 and 495 and so on are.

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• I'd make him the monkey on principle. What were his top and doors doing on on such a beautiful day? The wave should have to be SEEN to be counted.

...but then, Kevin needs a sticker, so nevermind.

• Quote from "DrJ"

What were his top and doors doing on on such a beautiful day? The wave should have to be SEEN to be counted.

What were the top and doors on at all? Come spring ALL Jeeps should be without doors in the least. :folded:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• aside from the monkey issues - i can relate to john's above comments. just got caught in the downpour on the way back from the base. gotta love the looks from non-jeepers while i keep wiping my sunglasses off!
    chris (setting guiness records for installing top, windows, and doors today)

• Quote from "Slimer"

What were the top and doors on at all? Come spring ALL Jeeps should be without doors in the least. :folded:

I was taking an important phone call... The stereo sounds so much better... I have sensitive skin and burn easily.... I live in America. :grin:

• Quote from "Keith_C"

Your vote doesn't count.

Only members proud enough to display the membership sticker
    get to play the monkey game... As YOU pointed out awhile back. :tsk:

Ouch that cut me deep..
    :laughing:

• Quote from "quadna71"

aside from the monkey issues - i can relate to john's above comments. just got caught in the downpour on the way back from the base. gotta love the looks from non-jeepers while i keep wiping my sunglasses off!
    chris (setting guiness records for installing top, windows, and doors today)

I figure vinyl dries pretty easily. The bikini top keeps enough covered and the radio is enclosed. Plus, I got a garage to keep it in when at home and the weather goes sour.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!