Little lift and lots of protection

• Tomorrow I'm ordering -

Skid Row - Engine skid - Steering Box skid - radiator guard

JKS - 1" BL - 1"MML - Quicker Disconnects

RE - 2"BB - Front bump stops

Big Daddy Tie Rod

AFM weld-on CA skids

????Will I need BPE's for the Doestch Shocks????

The other stuff's on my wish list 'cos I'm out of $$$$$$ :spinrhead:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Quote from "DrJ"

Supposedly, the skid on 2002+ is a little more protection than the earlier years.

Just FYI, my 2001 skid is the same wrap-around style skid as the years that follow it. That skid style didn't start in 2002.

Just for the records. :)

• Quote from "Icky"

Just FYI, my 2001 skid is the same wrap-around style skid as the years that follow it. That skid style didn't start in 2002.

Just for the records. :)

The gas tank skids were a little heavier starting in '03.

• THE WAIT BEGINS!!!!

Everything's ordered, finally. Thanks to all of you for your help and suggestions. I learned a lot just from figuring out what to get. :updown:
    Jeepartie was real helpful with my Quadratec order. THANKS!

Andrew - get your tools ready. :grin:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Quote from "SarasGP"

Andrew - get your tools ready. :grin:

just say when :tup:

p.s.( i like my beer in a bottle, coors lite and /or corona with lime )
    steve got me hook'd on the other

• Today I got the engine skid plate, steering box skid and tie rod. Radiator guard's on back order. I ended up getting a Warn SB skid 'cos Skid Row was out of stock. More to come!!! :rollsmile:

• Quote from "jeeprubicon"

so when does the wrenching begin??

I'm ready when you are. Got the disconnects, BL and MML today. :spinrhead:

• Ok, we're doing everything but the budget boost and LCA skid on Sunday. Everyone's welcome. Food and drink provided. We'll be at JeepRubicon's house (Andrew) starting around 8:30. See post in Gatherings Forum for directions. Hope to see you there. :wavey:

• TIME CHANGE - we've moved the time back to 9:30. Hope to see you there. :wavey:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!