Monkey time Oh yeah

• 11:46pm Philadelphia Pike going Southbound. A certain monkey hunter was waved to and didn't return the wave. I looked in the mirror, didn't see anything...

hmmm teal XJ with a Snorkel but I won't mention any names. I won't even say tugboat.

drive the wagoneer for the first time in 3 months and I get a Prize. kinda like a it's fixed present.

SLINKY (back in the hunt)

Michael Slotwinski (SLINKY)
    1993 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x4
    http://www.firststatecorvairclub.com
    1999 Powerwheels Babrie Jeep Currently driven by my daughter
    Hey you were at the WalMart Speed Bump Climb in 1999? you were the one with the winch, right?

• I had just got back from dropping off the corvair at the mall and was hungry. 24hr mcDonalds So being car-less I took the newly fixed jeep. BONUS
    I was on the 95 overpass heading southbound back home.

Hey you were at the WalMart Speed Bump Climb in 1999? you were the one with the winch, right?

• Man I wave to some dude every morning on 72. Blue stock TJ with a bike rack on the spare and a member decal, with no return wave. :peace: :flag:

• sure is dark, but hey I'll take my shot when I can get it.
    I waved to a xj, so I had to post it.

• I was headed South on Rt 1 btwn Rehoboth and Dewey Saturday around 12:30 pm and saw Omaha headed North and he was waving so hard I thought he was gonna fall out. And that's a no monkey zone!!!!

:wavey: Chris :updown:

yes Andrew, I did wave back :suspicious:

I think he should get a out of monkey free card for that one!!!

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Quote from "quadna71"

we passed three members heading south on route 1 saturday around noon. no waves out of either of the three!
    chris

rt1 where?

• ............Rt 1 btwn Rehoboth and Dewey............

read the post Andrew and that IS a no monkey zone

BBD extended it to the South end of DB Rt 1 ONLY - between Memorial Day and Labor Day- so don't even try it!!!!!!!!!!!

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

• Quote from "quadna71"

we passed three members heading south on route 1 saturday around noon. no waves out of either of the three!
    chris

That was you?... We had no clue who text messaged me. Didn't notice the message till about 4:00. oops... I mean, the jeep never left the driveway all weekend... I have no clue what you are talking about

:suspicious:

• yeah, we were headed to PA in the cherokee...and you couldn't miss the three huge jeeps caravaning south! no way that i'd pin a monkey on either of you three though - waaay too much traffic to be worrying about a wave.
    chris :wavey:

• Well I had a MONKEY FREE WEEK END.!!. I must have seen over 20 Jeeps this w/e. Got wave backs on all of them :wavey:. I never really look for stickers, just waves (being in PA makes them less likely anyway).

Didn't want to steal the thread, but didn't want to start a new monkey thread :spinrhead:

Have a good week!

kjb

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!