DeJA Trail Ride - Saturday 12/17 at Paragon

• DeJA will organize a trail ride at Paragon Adventure Park on Saturday 12/17. This will be a stock and modified level ride, led by DrJ and JeepSahara. BlueJ will take a right seat in someone's jeep.

This will be posted on the calendar shortly. Please sign up if you are interested.

Former Trail Boss (2003 - 2005)

Edited once, last by ().

• Im in, depending what "modified" means I'll choose then...

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• Quote from "XJ99"

Im in, depending what "modified" means I'll choose then...

General definitions:

Stock = up to 30" tires, no lockers (generally green trails)

Modified = up to 33" tires, some protection, no to one locker (generally blue trails)

• K I'll be going modified then...wasnt sure If modified would mean hardcore this time or Just the regular definition of modified, as which you provided

02&#39; F250 SD w/ 285&#39;s and 17x9 1079&#39;s<br />99&#39; XJ w/ 8&quot; and 35&#39;s - GONE!<br /><br />I miss wheeling! :(

• i'm a new member . just put 4" lift and 33"s on my yj w/ 2.5 (every day driver). i havnt really wheeled it yet . never been on any type of trail ride . really wanna give it a try . anything i should know ????

• Quote from "lw767"

i'm a new member . just put 4" lift and 33"s on my yj w/ 2.5 (every day driver). i havnt really wheeled it yet . never been on any type of trail ride . really wanna give it a try . anything i should know ????

Larry, please check out this post for the required and recommended equipment. I would recommend signing up for the stocker level group, since it will be your first time. Just be sure the trail guide knows that you are new to trail riding. We'll help you through...

• Quote from "BlueJ"

General definitions:

Stock = up to 30" tires, no lockers (generally green trails)

Modified = up to 33" tires, some protection, no to one locker (generally blue trails)

Does that mean I'm technically a modified now? 31's, lockers and full skids?

DrJ

• I'm looking to make this one. Just have to get the starter replaced before then. Would be nice to know it will start, especially since I stall it all the time. :doh:

• for the same price of a flag you can get a DeJa one, which is what the majority of our group uses. Anyway, Sean (capered) and myself should be in modified, We'll just be meeting at the park becase I live 20 minutes from there and he's going to spend the night at my place.

Looking forward to it.

• Hopefully my app will be in by then i mailed it out today on my way to work. I'm down for the stock class if my app gets in and taken care of

• Quote from "scabz"

Hopefully my app will be in by then i mailed it out today on my way to work. I'm down for the stock class if my app gets in and taken care of

u can still go as a guest of the club
    u dont have to be a member i think

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!