Winch mounting wrenchfest! UPDATED WITH PICS!

• looks good. Do you guys use the front reciever for anything? Looks like you got the mount tabs for the shackles, so you have the tow points issue covered without it.........maybe it's time to dig out the plasma cutter and....... :welder:

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• ohhhhhh, :doh:

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• Quote from "DrJ"

Wow! Nice driveway, too!

DrJ

.......hey now, their driveway is in the woods now without pavement, right? :laughabove:

• Yeah, but that one looks really nice, too. Looks like it is near the water, nice peaceful...like a game reserve or something. Now if it happened to have a bar nearby, it'd be just about perfe....

WAIT!!!

That's MY driveway!

DrJ ::xmasgrin

• everything went smooth
    steve did most of the work installing the winch
    man it looks tough on there erica

urbancralwer stop by to take care of a few things
    that turned into a few more things

michael got alot of things addressed on his xj
    except for one the skid plate
    sure he will chim in with details

keith stopped by for a few things but i didnt have enough room to put him in today
    so he's gotta come back

and josh is stopping by to take care of a few "warranty " issuse

all in all a good day with great friends

• thanks andrew for all your help....the use of your garage and tools, and mike for having those shocks when i needed them.

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• I don't like the blue Jeep with the winch on it. I hate it. I think that particular Jeep looked better like 6 months ago when it was still smaller and less capable than mine. Yucky. Please remove it.

::xmasunhappy

• the ride with just one new shock is ten times it was with the 4 worn out crappy ones i had on there....hopefully ill find time to mount the rest of them. this means dec. 17 paragon here i come! :snow_laugh:

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

• Quote from "wanderlust"

I don't like the blue Jeep with the winch on it. I hate it. I think that particular Jeep looked better like 6 months ago when it was still smaller and less capable than mine. Yucky. Please remove it.

::xmasunhappy

:laughing:

Sorry Paul, the winch is on the blue Jeep to stay. I need it there to help pull silver wander-lusting Jeeps off of pebbles. :)

Thanks for everyone that complimented my Jeep...I'm VERY happy with it. Can't wait to take it out on the trails again!

Ladies, just think...next time we have a chicks ride (whenever that may be) we'll be winch-equipped! :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!