Woo Hoo ...I passed

• Tighter enforcement or not, I keep hearing about (and personally experiencing) serious attitude issues with the Kent County lanes. I also noticed when you are at the "Expect a 30 minute wait from this point" sign in Dover, you can expect a 45 minute or longer wait. But the wait from the same sign in Sussex is about 15 minutes. Must be a bunch of Patti and Selma types in Dover.

• my 91 yj failed emissions last year, so i had to replace the vaccuum lines and i was fine. however i had one of the side turn signal bulbs and they failed me just for that over at the newcasle dmv. a lot of BS but i got away with not having a cat :laughing:...i just drilled through it and ran the tailpipe straight through and kept the shell it sounds nice and still gives them the impression that you have one

• Tighter enforcement or not, I keep hearing about (and personally experiencing) serious attitude issues with the Kent County lanes. I also noticed when you are at the "Expect a 30 minute wait from this point" sign in Dover, you can expect a 45 minute or longer wait. But the wait from the same sign in Sussex is about 15 minutes. Must be a bunch of Patti and Selma types in Dover.

So then what's cheaper...gas to Georgetown, or a good MacGuyver-esque costume for "patti and selma" ?

Other than keeping them covered, are there issues with the windshield mounted lights?

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• "Expect a 30 minute wait from this point" sign in Dover, you can expect a 45 minute or longer wait. But the wait from the same sign in Sussex is about 15 minutes.

Those signs have'nt existed in Dover DMV in over 3 years. 3 full lanes and full service re-check lane, 40 minutes wait max anymore.

• What is a "Patti and Selma" type??

The good ole boys failed me in Georgetown for rear brakes & the frame around my license plate. I went through again in another lane & the brakes passed & the 2nd guy let me go saying " now you are going to remove that frame when you get home right?

• when i had mine inspected......they failed me for the following at dover.....head lights.....too bright, banner on windshield,...tag frame,.....driverside brake ....100 pounds brakeing difference..to tight.

the inspector told me "each director of the lanes has his pet peves. anything that doesn't come through stock has to be changes" .

he also informs me that they have reveiws and cameras so they can watch they inspectors at work. sounds like a bunch os sh%t too me. as far as i'm concerned its " You Have To Do What I Say " even if your mods do not cause a saftey problem.

Govermently Control

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!