• Love the Sig Lynee. :laughabove:

I could watch that all day ::xmaswacky ::xmaswacky ::xmaswacky ::xmaswacky ::xmaswacky

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• those are nice.

the snow was very heavy and i warned alot of people to plow that snow in the morning or it would freeze and turn to ice. i plowed alot of snow today. only saw one car in the ditch.

• I plowed Friday morning (after it began raining a little). I wondered if it was going to do anygood since it warmed up a little. Then, later that night I drove my daughter to her friends house and drove on some roads where no one plowed.....lots of ICE.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• This "storm" is supposed to be more ice. I was just out driving in Kennett, and it's not too bad right now. Not even as cold as I was expecting it to be. If it's warmer, and changes to rain, great!

If it gets icy like they've been saying (even a story on MSN's front page about it) BE CAREFUL DRIVING OUT THERE! :driving: Even in a Jeep, ice still sucks.

• Quote from "jeepmeade"

its snowing at my house right now

ditto. :)

click for a version where you can actually see the snow falling. lol

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Rain in Elkton. That sucks!

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!