muhahhhahahah....(evil laugh)

• I love it! When are you doing that to yours? I think the Liberties look great lifted.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• It is a cool idea and some nice fab work but what I dont' understand is why when you spend $10,000 to lift it and put axles under it, do they have 3 different kinds of tires and a teenie tiny spare on it? :shrug:

But anyways when are we starting?? it looks like they cannibalized the Warn XCR coi conversion for the coil cups

• Well, I really love having a KJ, but that is just a waste of money. I'd buy a CJ/YJ/TJ first.

...and pull it with the KJ.

DrJ

• some people have the know how and the money, so i guess they can do what they want :spinrhead:

but i agree, i think a wrangler looks better than the liberty lifted...

• Absolutely. I love the look of a lifted KJ, but 31, maybe 32/33 is it. He's gone past making it look "good." Put the same effort in a CJ/YJ/TJ and it would still look good from an aesthetic point of view.

I'm happy with mine. Looks better than stock, and much more capable.

DrJ

• I saw an ad in the new 4wd and Sport Ut mag from Rock Krawler and it said they were coming out with a new 6" Libby lft. To be honest I would not buy anything from that company, but I thought I would share.

• Liberty is going to have a Renegade package that has a flatter and taller hood to give it some resemblances of the older Jeeps. I saw a picture of it and in Peterson's 4WD and didn't like it. It doesn't show ANY resemblance of the older Jeeps, especially since the Renegades NEVER HAD a flat hood because they were CJs!

When are they going to put a Jeep enthusiast in charge of the design team?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Ah come on people. What's wrong with it? Doesn't look that bad, atleast for a KJ. (Insert screw you from DrJ here....) Might be just a little much.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!