Caravan from the north this Saturday

• Don't rule out getting your tag at Boscov's in the Dover Mall. Easy in, easy out. According to DNREC policy, the TAG is also a pass to all State Parks. For our Earth Day Festival at Killen's Pond, the ranger just waved us through. The next weekend for our Spring Fling, she waved us through again, but stopped dmaster and charged him the park entrance fee.

DrJ

• Quote from "Keith_C"

I've seen old ones forsale on ebay... :spinrhead:

My neighbor (who's recently split from his wife and now I never see anymore) used to have one of old ones on his old truck. The blue plate with the yellow writing and "Jeep" on it. I asked him if he would sell it to me. He said he had one lying around, and he'd look for it, but I haven't seen him for awhile now. Guess I'll never get that one, but that would be cool to have.

• Quote from "wanderlust"

My neighbor (who's recently split from his wife and now I never see anymore) used to have one of old ones on his old truck. The blue plate with the yellow writing and "Jeep" on it. I asked him if he would sell it to me. He said he had one lying around, and he'd look for it, but I haven't seen him for awhile now. Guess I'll never get that one, but that would be cool to have.

I used to have one like that, they used to be marked with the year.

I gave it to a friend many years ago.

Here's a map for anyone unsure where we will be.

Herring Point is at the south end.

• Quote from "wanderlust"

I bought one of the yellow on blue tags a while back at the New Castle flea market. I was going to put it on BlueJ, but I don't have any space and I have a current one anyway. If you want it, Paul, I'll sell it to you cheap!

Former Trail Boss (2003 - 2005)

Edited once, last by ().

• paul the directions to the place for the tags

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

• Eastern Marine is where I'd suggest. Tell you what, it'll be easier over the phone because I don't know exactly where you're coming from. Give me a call on my cell on Friday. Anytime between 8 am and 10am, or 1pm and after. I have an 11 am appt. that I can't be interupted in.

My cell is 302-388-5888.

It's real easy to get to from Newark area.

Paul

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!