info on the 2007 Wrangler

• Quote from "michael"

yea thats right people would be clueless and do stupid things. Wo so it coste 400 for the JKS disco. Yea i will just stay with the manual JKS disco.

i'm sure that it would be set up just like a stock locker switch
    only come on in 4lo
    and im sure someone could find away around it

i think its the hottest looking one they have built so far

• I can see it now... cops pulls up on a major accident, some dumb idiot accidently hit the disconnect button while answering the cell phone, eating breakfast, yelling at the kids to shut up and changing the radio station.

My 2 cents............

[size=24px]BAD IDEA !!!!![/size]

• I dunno about 4Lo, but probably have to be stopped to do it, and then have an indicator light on the dash. of course, that's just how I'd do it. hehe who knows how Jeep decided to do it.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Quote from "whatevah"

I dunno about 4Lo, but probably have to be stopped to do it, and then have an indicator light on the dash. of course, that's just how I'd do it. hehe who knows how Jeep decided to do it.

yeah but like any electronic device... it can fail. friend of mine had one of those cars with the movable pedals. it gave out during an emergancy stop and basically lost all pressure on the brakes like if she took her foot off the pedal. luckly she made out ok after the shop determined the motor for the pedals failed. she got another car without the pedal crap on it.

• I am definitely interested in getting a 4 door version. So far it looks pretty sweet. I'd probably wait at least a year to see if they add anything to the 08 or 09 (Hemi, 33s etc)

So much for that discontinutation of Dana axle rumor.

• hmmm replacing the 4.0 not sure i like the sound of that .....i guess Chrysler wants to remove any thing left from the AMC days ......

• What do you guys think about the removable panels? I'd have to see it in person but looks good so far. The security and noise reduction of hard top, and (appears) easier to put up/down than the soft top.

• the way i see it removing the inlines means that part prices will go up slowly. the tj guy will probably affected more. there is probably nothin on the jeep that would bolt to our jeeps. the trans and stuff wont be th same. i guess i better start makin mine jeep bulletproof now so down the road i dont gotta woryy about part prices. i will wanna always own a yj

• tonight at midnight they are releasing more pics and details of it on chryslers media website. I have access to it, so i'll post some pics once there up. also there is some talk on JU and there are a few people that will host pics.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!