Locker....

• If you live in newark or the city of any sort, i would stay away from the Detroit. The more sharp turns you have to make the more you will dislike the detroit. On hard turns the Detroit will cause the tires to chirp, and then the locker will unload and make all kinds of noise. However since i moved out of newark and wilmington and into middletown i have no problems.....

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• Quote from "ChiChuM"

seeing how much this is going to cost me... i'm starting to think i should just go with the detroit and live with the noises... hmmm. i hate spending so much money.

That's why I posted about the Powertrax the other day. If it were up front I could see getting a selectable, even though they are expensive.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Quote from "BlackRubi"

I just hope the detroit doesnt unload while youre not running a rear sway bar

HAHA, TAKE THAT!

• Quote from "jeeprubicon"

no matter which oba u use
    u still need to g=regulate the line feed to the arb

the andrewbonics are free here at deja :grin:

basically what he was saying is that the ARB lockers are actuated with pressurized air. the ox lockers are cable actuated and the elockers are actuated via an electric solenoid.
    chris

• Quote from "jeeprubicon"

well u could buy the kit with a compressor from arb
    or use a co2 tank
    or if u use a york oba then u just need to regulate the feed hose to 90 psi i think

no matter which oba u use
    u still need to g=regulate the line feed to the arb
    hth

Yep. The ARB needs 80-105psi to operate. All you need to do is put a regulator on the air line just before ARB solenoids.

Quote from "quadna71"

the andrewbonics are free here at deja

:laughabove:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!