Electrical Contractor

• I just wanted to let everyone know that I have my own electrical contracting company. We do Residential and Commercial and I'm licensed and insured in PA, MD, and Delaware. We can wire up anything you can throw at us.

My business is BDL'S ELECTRICAL SOLUTIONS
    610-932-9515 (Office)
    610-932-7767 (Fax)

My specialty is Renovation work but I also do new work.

If you need anything don't hesitate to call. No job is too big or too small.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• your not looking for anyone are you? I got out of the coast gaurd in October and have been looking for the right job... I was an electricians mate third class there...

• I'm not sure right now. I have one fellow that may not be working out. If he doesn't straighten out I'll let you know

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

• just curious.. i know in PA a homeowner can work on their own electrical.. how does that work for an aprentence doing sidejobs? i dont want to compete for your buisiness but would like to keep myself busy in the meantime.. i know there are licences and you have to have x amount of years expierience.. how exactly did you get to that point?

• Make sure you get insured first. In DE you have to have 4yrs of schooling and 4yrs in the trade or else 8 yrs in the trade in order to take the test.
    The test has a 65% fail rate. In Pa each local municipality has its own rules for becoming licensed. The state is finally starting to look at a state wide license but for now does not have one.
    HTH

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

• Brian and his brother re did the service to my house, including adding a second panel and moving the meter base. Excellent work. I live in Newark and the building Nazis had nothing but good things to say about the job.

My wife and I were also extremely pleased at the professionalism that BDL displayed even when I followed them around asking dumb questions.. :)

Thanks guys.

P.S. I'm trying to buy a little house off of Kirkwood that has a small fuse box, if I get it - I'll be calling Brian to swap it out.

• FYI:

Brian and his crew just came out to fix my parents' home. It was a bit of an emergency job (dad shorted out the entire house Saturday). A new service was required from where the wires come to the house (from the pole), down through the meter, and into the breaker panel. He also fixed some lights and outlets that needed attention while they were there.

My parents felt very comfortable with him which is very mportant to an elderly couple.

Brian came out Sunday morning, fixed them up temporarily (so dad could watch the Eagles on his own TV :doh:) and has the entire job permanently finished today!

Thanks Brian! :up:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• No problem John. Thanks for giving me a chance. :wavey:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

• I would also like to highly recommend Brian's services! I recently had an electrical "mystery" at my house that none of us could figure out. I contacted Brian and he promptly came out, diagnosed the problem and fixed it. As always he was super friendly and very helpful (as well as patient with my kids pilfering his tool bag! :rolleyes:), many thanks sir!

• Kids are what makes the world go round. I love kids. Anyway. Thanks for giving me the chance to take care of it for you.
    See you out on the trail.
    Brian :wavey:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

• i should have him look at the 2 light switches in our townhouse that dont seem to do anything. not even the neighbors garage door LOL

• Let me know Dave. I'll stop out.

Check and see if it does the top half of an outlet or something. Tell me where they are in your house and I might be able to give you a few places to look. :shrug:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

Check and see if it does the top half of an outlet or something. Tell me where they are in your house and I might be able to give you a few places to look. :shrug:

A lot of electricians turn outlets that are controlled by a wall switch upside-down so you can tell.

there is one in the bedroom as you enter the door (typical location) ill have to check tops and bottoms. ive only been checking one assuming they were the same circuit. the other one is at the bottom of the stairs. (on a 2 switch plate that the second switch goes to the light upstairs)

• you dont know who built the townhouses? most companies around here have very specific nuances as to how they want a house done.. ive remodled a few and noted this wierd stuf.. if you know the bulder or neighborhood.. i might be able to tell you also.. im not saying im an expert.. but i just notice wierd stuff like that

• I'd say the bedroom is a switched outlet or an extra wire for a ceiling fan. Stairwell is probably a switched outlet in the living room or whatever room you enter into from there.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

• Brian, Danny and Brandon were down at my house last week and did an AWESOME job. There were a lot of little PITA things and a couple of bigger things, plus some stuff to bring the house up to code. I've never had a job done that went so smoothly and at such a reasonable price. Thanks again to you guys. :wavey:

If you need electrical work done BDL's is the place to go! :up:

If it&#39;s not dirty, I&#39;m not having fun!<br /><br />&#39;97 TJ SE 5 speed 4 banger - NO BLING<br /><br />REAL JEEPS HAVE 2 DOORS!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!