Rubicon as a daily driver?

• Quote from "whatevah"

oh, let me be the first to warn you... the canal is not a place for legal offroading. you can get a ticket for going off the access trails down there. And, the rangers sometimes use unmarked SUVs there. I'd hate for you to get a big ticket right after getting such a nice Jeep! :)

Yeah I read one of the threads in here about that. Sounds like some hefty fines. I think I'll stick to waiting for a stock DeJA run...

• congrats and welcome :wavey: :driving:

ditto on that rotation thing w/ the Mtr's.....
    mine's daily driven (only 5-6miles one way to work), but I have had her on at least 5 highway trips that were 4hr trips or better....and i have no regrets...

That color is sweet--I wish I had gone w/ the silver......also the manual was a great choice

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• Quote from "whatevah"

nice! :)

oh, let me be the first to warn you... the canal is not a place for legal offroading. you can get a ticket for going off the access trails down there. And, the rangers sometimes use unmarked SUVs there. I'd hate for you to get a big ticket right after getting such a nice Jeep! :)

jerry is the volunteer militia still down there.. you know the guys that will follow you in their cars when you come in there in a 4x4 even if your not going off the access roads????

• Quote from "rdjp94"

jerry is the volunteer militia still down there.. you know the guys that will follow you in their cars when you come in there in a 4x4 even if your not going off the access roads????

not that I've seen in the past 6 months. since the majority of vehicles that goto the canal are pickups or SUVs for people fishing or hunting, it would be pretty stupid to follow them.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Quote from "scabz"

gratz on the new rubi , you going to get her muddy on sunday at paragon.

Wish I could, I'm headed up to go skiing this weekend. I'll probably go next run.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!