YJ Lift - 90YJ

• Well I think I am finally ready to take the plunge and go bigger...my leaf packs are shot so I am looking at a 3.5 - 4" kit. Not really needed for lots of off road...

I am looking at a rough country 4" kit. From the different quotes I have seen, I am looking at about $500 including shipping.

Any opinions of others for close to that price that I should check out. Want to run 33's eventually.

Thanks

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• The Rough Country is well, a rough riding lift. You might want to see how mugh a BDS lift is. I think Brian at Holly Oak 4x4 is nor a dealer. Also, check out Rubicon Express, but they might be too much $$$.

Aaron

• i'V got a rough country lift on my 95yj , no problems , smooth install . i'm running 33's now . looking to do a body lift and fit 35's under it

• Ive got a 4 inch rubicon express and 2 inch shakels. Not bumpy at all and kit came with everything you need.

• Let me know your timeframe on the bl and 35's...may be interested in the 33's???

• Quote from "LAXJEEP"

Ive got a 4 inch rubicon express and 2 inch shakels. Not bumpy at all and kit came with everything you need.

did you use 2" LIFT SHACKELS???

• If you decide to go lift shackles, let me know...mine will be off when the other lift comes.

• I like the look and the amount of the lift. Im not to big on body lifts but whatever works for you.

• I have a 3.5" Black diamond lift. I love it and I have 33s on fine. Some people that have ridden in it (it is a her but I thought if I wrote that some people would giggle :razz: )say it is a little bumpy ride for them but it has not changed for me, I am used to it.

93 YJ 5spd w/ 4.10s, 3.5&WCF_AMPERSAND" black diamond suspension lift, 33&WCF_AMPERSAND" BFG all-terrains, crager 397s, alpine mp3 head unit and amp, 4.0TB, K&amp;N air intake<br />2008 Commander Rocky Mountain Edition 4.7 V8 (no mods yet, but prob soon)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!