DeJA Trail Ride - Rausch Creek 3/25/06

• DeJA will be hosting a trail ride at Rausch Creek on Saturday March 25. Please mark you calendars now. This ride will be open to all levels.

I will be setting up a meeting location either at the Sunoco on Rt. 41 and Newark Rd. and/or the Super Wawa at Rt. 896 and rt. 30 in Lancaster.

Thanks

-Chris

• Unless my jeep is out of commission for some reason, I'll be coming as well. We can have an alternate N. Wilmington meeting location as well - the Super Wawa on Philadelphia Pike.

• I'm in. Looking forward to getting back into the groove

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• if im not working...ill be there..dont forget to add this to the calander

• poor guy...

wait, what am I saying??? :innocent:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Quote from "joo"

have fun everyone! I can't make it because i have my girlfriends sorority dinner that night!

:useless:

• Quote from "joo"

haha what do you want to see?

....uh, the fine .........cuisine ....yeah that's it. :innocent:

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• just wear your personal protective equipment and read the msds.... :tsk:

• Great, I'm in!!! The wife should be really surprised. This will be our first trail ride. Anything I should know ahead of time? Is it ok if I'm not a full fledged member yet?

• yes it fine that u r not a member
    unless u see a ride that is members only

check out the trail gear section in the topic
    to see what u need to bring
    while u wont need everything
    its best if u start gathering all the items on the list

• Quote from "DSP5"

Great, I'm in!!! The wife should be really surprised. This will be our first trail ride. Anything I should know ahead of time? Is it ok if I'm not a full fledged member yet?

most of the rides led by DEJA trail guides are open to non-members.

Read this post -> http://www.delawareja.com/modu…orums&file=viewtopic&t=30 , and make sure you have everything required by DEJA and Rausch Creek. you've got a Rubicon model, so you should already have tow hooks in the front and rear. the one in the rear is usually kinda hidden under the bumper. see if you can pick up a small fire extinguisher and a small first aid kit.

and... make sure you have food for the day :) either pack a cooler or buy stuff at Wawa.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Edited once, last by ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!