Front Bumper???

• I've seen some of the Olympic stuff, and it seems a bit lightweight.

Call Brian at Holly Oak and he'll make you a custom one with whatever fun stuff you want.

• I also like the one on the bottom but I am not sure if it includes everything that is pictured.

I thought they looked atlittle "thin" Do you have Brian's number?

98 TJ 5.9L, RE 4.5 SF, 35s, 4XDoctor Rocker Guards, AA SYE, Tom Woods DS
    2012 JKU 3" lift 35s

• This one will give the best "bumper" action. Plus it looks better.

I think I saw some cools one made by Four Real too. (pretty sure that's the name). But as BlueJ said, call Brian first. He can probably make you one similar with a few customizations for a comparable price.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• The ones pictures are nice looking bumpers but they are probably designed for mass production. Sometimes that causes the durability to suffer. I bet Holly Oak or A to Z (got to give equal billing :innocent: )could make something a little beefier and better.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I have the Olympic AT Rear bumper and I'm not really impressed. It is a little thin (1.5" tubing). I'll be replacing it this month with one from Smittybilt. Although they cost a bit more, there's alot more substance to them.

Let me know if anyone wants the Olympic rear bumper................make me an offer. It's only been on for a few months and is in perfect condition. It will be avail in the next few weeks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!