Jeeps Rule!

• Quote from "jeepgnome"

One piece of advice that I got from here that worked out well was go at least once or twice on trail runs stock. You might get stuck and bother the people around you (and possibly losing valuable fluids from your raditor) but it really showed me what I wanted compared to what I had read about. A stock jeep can actually do quite well on alot more trails then I thought. My last trip really gave me a good starting point for what to start modding.

Another thing I learned here is never be afraid to ask. It seems at least one person here has either used, or is using every mod or part I ask about.

good advice! :) it's rare to get a post like this from a new member. :)

stock Jeeps are pretty capable if the dealership put the hoses on correctly :D

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Welcome, Joyce.....we're a lively bunch. Look for the most annoying and off-topic posts, and that's usually me.

I have to live in that thing, now..... :doh:

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• welcome joyce,
    you didn't say where you were when you got your note. it wasn't dover mall was it?

i've been guilty of sticking them under windshield wiper when i have time. others in the club are great for that as well.

• Blackflag:

Quote from "Way of the Jeep"

I think I put the note on your window. Was it at Kirkwood Fitness, and do you have a white Rubicon that had a JEEP SHOP plates?

Quote from "JRUBI"

Yup that was me. THANKS for the tip!

• Quote from "tedsbumper"

He didn't disappear. He's simply living in a VW Beetle in the woods behing his parents' house. As soon as his parents get Wi-Fi, I'm sure he'll be right back on here delighting us with pictures of him tightening the loose screws in his head during his swim-wings coastie days.

yup you got it right trey.... but im not looking to get wi-fi.. im going to go with a 300 baud modem... its more fitting to the living in a VW life style...

see you guys later...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!