The next NORTH *unofficial* meet and greet

• 15th is the only date this month that I'd be able to make.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• 15th is my birthday.. i believe i might be doing someone i mean something else :razz:

but depending on the time..im always game to swing in for a few

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88's, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25" BL, 33" BFG A/T's, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• I'd be there... or if it was in August after the 6th :-\

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• I think the Hooters would be a good spot. They have an outdoor porch area, plenty of parking, and they're kid friendly. It's also right on 13 so it's not too far north.

• I think the Hooters would be a good spot. They have an outdoor porch area, plenty of parking, and they're kid friendly. It's also right on 13 so it's not too far north.

Do I have a second for hooters? July the 15th....Afternoon? Evening? You guys tell me?

I like the idea of hooters....

good burgers at least...I'm not a fan of their wings...

good sights :suspicious:

• Hooters sounds great but I cannot make it that weekend
    That is just about the only day/weekend I am busy this month.
    Niece has a christening in NJ

• hooters ALWAYS gets my vote

i know its not the usual context, but
    :useless:

Audi A4 2.0t quattro<br />gone: 2000 4 banger<br />(w/ no AC lol) BB and 6cyl springs 31x10.5 Dunlop Mud Terrains Lights and toys:-)&nbsp; <br />gone: 91 yj blood, sweat, and rebuilds&nbsp; Will accept all donations of beer, parts, and money.

• ok Hooters it is! what's a good time, 4pm?

Jerry / Whatevah

• yeah

Jerry / Whatevah

• I'll try to make it. I'm not much for Hooters but.....it doesn't matter.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• So the 15th at 4 at Hooters?

sounds like it. :up:

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!