The next NORTH *unofficial* meet and greet

• So there was interest in doing an event at Hooters in New Castle...a unofficial meet and great.....for the northerners who couldn't make it down for the last one.

When you guys wanna do this?

edit: added to the calendar~Jerry

• I don't see anything on the calendar for July 8th, prolly the soonest it could be done.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• not where we could all park together without going to a far corner.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Quote from "whatevah"

not where we could all park together without going to a far corner.

we could, but it would have to be in front of circut city, or over in that area......

HA! we could do jakes burgers on 13....they have good eats.

theres also border cafe, right across from del tech stanton....(really easy to get up to if you just take rt 1...or 95)

• Don Pablos would be manageable. I think the back lot would be big enough. I doubt we would get tons of people anyway. Borders Cafe is good too. They have lots of parking but the bar area is small and unaccomadating. You'd have to get food. The food is pretty good though.

I always wondered about the conventient location for the SPCA next door. :hmm:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• im in.. i need to meet some of my new DE JA familyyy :spinrhead:

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88's, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25" BL, 33" BFG A/T's, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

• Figures you set it up for the 8th. I can't go to the fishing tourny because we are going to the beach from the 8th - 15th. I don't feel like running down for just a day. Now that I'm heading down there you guys have a meet up here.

GEEZZZ I can't win. :rolleyes:

Anyother times and I'd be in wherever.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• If anyone is up north or around me I'm always willing to run out for a drink (when I'm not running the kids around).

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!