Forum Upgrade!

• I can't seem to hide the old links... but, there's a link at the top of the page, right above the reminder for the parade, and I changed the error notice on the old forum to put a link to here. and, every DEJA member got an email with the new address.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Thanx for all your work, Jerry......looks good

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• I don't see the "chat room" or "my messages" or "gallery" buttons. I got into the chat room when Joo sent me the link in his reply. I saved the link but not sure if that will get me into the same chat that everyone else is in. :shrug:

• ok, I found out what happened. I changed the look & layout of the forum. When I changed back to forum default the "my messages" and "chat" buttons are back but not the gallery button.

• Where do you see the GALLERY? I don't seem to have that option.

The tool bar at top goes:

Home Help Search Profile My Messages Chat Calendar Members Logout

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• hehe the Gallery is still being tested, only a couple people can see it until it's finished. when it's ready, it'll be right next to Chat.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Ok, another question.......... Can you tell when there are people in chat? Or do you just go there & see if there's anyone there?

• hopefully I can get it done tonight after the parade and such. I wanted to get it done last night, but converting all the member accounts took a lot longer than I was planning on. I'll toss up the website which will link to the old gallery, the new one, the forum, the calendar, etc. oh yeah, I need to go through and copy everything to the new calendar. :D

chat... it's supposed to check how many people are in every 2 minutes and show the number, but it wasn't working correctly the last time I tested it. I'll test it later and if it works, I'll turn it on. :kiss:

Jerry / Whatevah

• ok, I tested it... and it works! :) it takes a minute or so to get an accurate number, but it'll show the number of people and their names up in the top of the forum, and on the front page of the forum, at the bottom where the stats and stuff are.

Jerry / Whatevah

• ok, I tested it... and it works! :) it takes a minute or so to get an accurate number, but it'll show the number of people and their names up in the top of the forum, and on the front page of the forum, at the bottom where the stats and stuff are.

It says (1) user, but lists (3) names.

I couldn't get in.

• yeah... it can't count, I guess. did you get any kind of error message? you'll need to have Java installed on your computer. it didn't work with my Opera browser, but it's working ok with internet explorer

Jerry / Whatevah

• yeah... it can't count, I guess. did you get any kind of error message? you'll need to have Java installed on your computer. it didn't work with my Opera browser, but it's working ok with internet explorer

I'm running IE 7.

I get a digital sig. error, said OK.

Then just "done with errors on page".

• hmmm... strange. I'm still running IE 6, I'll see if I can get IE 7 installed tonight and mess with it.

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!