Gallery problem

• Maybe this is linked to my other problems but I can't seem to upload photos. When I log in to the gallery I can't find the UPLOAD photo button.

Is it just me or what.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• same for me

85 cj7 4" suspension 1" body lift on 33X13.50 swampers , Ford 9" / arb , t18 trans , dana 300 t case , and a efi 5.0 from a 93 gt . ( soon to have dana 44 and arb in the front )

• I'm still using the old gallery. I don't think the one on this sight it up yet. When I tried to get on it said I need an account or something.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• http://www.delawareja.com/gallery/uploadphoto.php

if that link doesn't work, it's probably a cookie problem.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Does this new sight have it's own gallery yet or are we still going to the ARCHIVE sight?

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I used the old gallery. Anyway I clicked on Jerry's link and then it ask me to LOGIN. After I do so it takes me to the same old Deja Gallery but there are no buttons for upload. At the top it says DEJA Home, Deja Gallery ect.... but no upload.

My buddy wants me to post pics of his jeep for sale but I can't. :bang: :bang: :bang:

Someone help :help:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

• It worked for me. Theres Upload where it's supposed to be.

Send the pictures to me at john.brereton@basell.com and I'll load them up.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• That answers my question John. For some reason (unbenounced to me) my computer stopped keeping the cookies that the sites put on. That top line of mine always says Log in not Log out. When I do hit log in it takes me to a log in page but then after I log in it takes me back to the original page that says log in. I assumed (correctly) that my computer for some reason is not storing the cookies that allow me to stay logged in. Up until a few weeks ago I NEVER had to log in to any of my jeep sites. It always kept me logged in. I'm not sure what changed but now I have to log in to every site every time I go on them. Even Deja I have to log in to everytime I visit and its my homepage. Can anyone tell me how to check and see what my problem may be? I haven't changed anything that I know of.

And John I'll send them right over.
    Thanks

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

• Here they are:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• another spin on the gallery issues. since the new gallery isn't working...can we just kill that tab and relabel the archive gallery to just plain "Image Gallery". just gets rid of the confusion of seeing two galleries and only being able to use one.
    chris

• hmm.... I thought only I saw both links... *doh*

fixed.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Would you believe my Jeep looked like that 6 years ago? ([size=6pt]minus the aluminum rims and lift shackles[/size]) :doh:

No I wouldn't. :razz:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• lemme look into it. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

• When I try to upload pic it will let me get to the 2nd page then I hit the submit button it process files then the page goes blank . :shrug:

85 cj7 4" suspension 1" body lift on 33X13.50 swampers , Ford 9" / arb , t18 trans , dana 300 t case , and a efi 5.0 from a 93 gt . ( soon to have dana 44 and arb in the front )

• ok, I think you should have access, now.

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!